Marines killed

Seems media made it out that the killer at the SC church represent an entire race and we must remove every confederate flag out there and this muslim scumbag is a lone wolf and does not represent a peaceful bunch.

It appears that's the case.  As Americans, we should come together in outrage at any tragedy like this.  I guess most of us do, but the media still plays its political game, for IMO they too are puppets dancing to the String Masters.  Those powerful, unidentifiable few who are leading us to whatever their objectives are, to a place I don't think we want to go. 

Edited by REBgp
Messed up end of 77 post

@mpoppel: The family of the Chattanooga gunman has released a statement, saying he suffered from depression. Full statement:

This is the hidden content, please

I've been depressed I haven't won the lottery since I turned 18, I guess I've handled my depression better than others. ;) (sarcasm) 

@mpoppel: The family of the Chattanooga gunman has released a statement, saying he suffered from depression. Full statement:

I've been depressed I haven't won the lottery since I turned 18, I guess I've handled my depression better than others. ;) (sarcasm) 

That excuse always seems to rear its ugly head.  I think that it was more of him being a "peace loving" Muslim.

I personally think our nations flag should be flying at half mast because of this attack.  I'm just wondering why they aren't.

​I agree......and I think everyone in the Military that wears a uniform should be trained and armed. At minimum a service revolver.......then maybe a locked gun safe with a few semi-auto rifles.....

Edited by thetragichippy

​I agree......and I think everyone in the Military that wears a uniform should be trained and armed. At minimum a service revolver.......then maybe a locked gun safe with a few semi-auto rifles.....

It's a difficult thing to pull off arming everyone.  Believe me, there are a few you don't want armed.  There is a better answer than having no one armed though.  The enemy has changed tactics and we haven't changed ours.  That's why I've always said, better to fight on their turf than ours.  Military members know when they take the oath that their life is part of the contract, but to go out like that is painful and heartbreaking.

It's a difficult thing to pull off arming everyone.  Believe me, there are a few you don't want armed.  There is a better answer than having no one armed though.  The enemy has changed tactics and we haven't changed ours.  That's why I've always said, better to fight on their turf than ours.  Military members know when they take the oath that their life is part of the contract, but to go out like that is painful and heartbreaking.

​I honestly don't understand that. If we can't trust them with a gun, then why let them join?

​I honestly don't understand that. If we can't trust them with a gun, then why let them join?

It comes with the accountability of the weapons/ammo.  It's not just handing everyone a weapon, I wish it were that simple.  Then there is the training that has to take place and that is also costly.  There has to be a way to have someone armed though, and not publicize nobody at the recruiting center is armed.  We give out too much information.

Now they're blaming marijuana and alcohol. I guess tomorrow it'll be his girlfriend fault and he had a brain tumor. Maybe the 7 month trip to Jordan is part of the problem. 

I think we have a winner.  Mr. BG for answering correctly, a 7 month trip to Jordan, you win the Grand Prize.  You'll be the new head of Homeland Security.  Be careful how you interact with your fellow Govt people.  Your IQ may intimidate them, and none of them have common sense, which will add to you being unique.