SHOCK VIDEO: Planned Parenthood sells dead baby body parts

LumRaiderFan

​never knew who she really was until today. Maybe she should have been aborted? 

This horrible woman had a mission, and PP is continuing her work.

I have never understood why PP has been held in such high esteem by the left and seem to ignore who founded it and why.

Edited by LumRaiderFan

I was asking a friend about another "crisis" a while back.  He told me, Think about it.  They come just one after another.  No one can focus on one because another pops up.  

We started listing the recent ones we could remember.  It was an eye opener.  It boggles the mind how long the list would be if you had tracked them all.  Wish I had. 

I was asking a friend about another "crisis" a while back.  He told me, Think about it.  They come just one after another.  No one can focus on one because another pops up.  

We started listing the recent ones we could remember.  It was an eye opener.  It boggles the mind how long the list would be if you had tracked them all.  Wish I had. 

​never ending cycle 

Well I guess if they are harvesting good organs that pretty much kills the left viewpoint that these babies are not babies yet!

That's a durn good point.  Oh, I've no doubt they'll have many, many, rebuttals. They are masters at manipulating the english language.  But still, that's good stuff.  

Heard an interview on the Sean Hannity with a spokeswoman for PP.  It was horrific to hear her describe the process of harvesting what was needed during the abortion.  The doctors, she said, use ultrasound so they will not crush what they need to harvest.  The matter of fact, non-chalant manner in how she described the procedure was terrible.  How can any human condone, let alone think this is ok?  If you are a left winger or liberal thinker, this should cause your brain to flip-flop to the right.  I hope there is a special place in hell for these murderers.  

Heard an interview on the Sean Hannity with a spokeswoman for PP.  It was horrific to hear her describe the process of harvesting what was needed during the abortion.  The doctors, she said, use ultrasound so they will not crush what they need to harvest.  The matter of fact, non-chalant manner in how she described the procedure was terrible.  How can any human condone, let alone think this is ok?  If you are a left winger or liberal thinker, this should cause your brain to flip-flop to the right.  I hope there is a special place in hell for these murderers.  

​if you are a decent human-being regardless of a freaking political party it should cause your brain to think the murderers should have a special place. 

More sickness...

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

At the end of the video, like Nucatola, Gatter talks about changing the abortion technique to get intact specimens, changing from a rather violent suction method that would destroy tissue to what she calls an IPAS, which is a reference to a nonprofit company that makes and distributes “manual vacuum aspirators” which would be a less harmful way to get at the internal organs. She said there would be protocol issues with the patient but that she saw no problem with it. She calls it a “less crunchy” way to get intact organs.

At the end of the tape provided by CMP, Gatter jokes about wanting “a Lamborghini” for body parts.