SHOCK VIDEO: Planned Parenthood sells dead baby body parts

LumRaiderFan

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

A technician who said she worked for a company that partnered with Planned Parenthood to harvest fetal tissue said there’s “incentive to try and get the hard stuff ‘cause you’re going to get more money,” in the latest undercover video targeting Planned Parenthood.

“For whatever we could procure, they would get a certain percentage,” said Holly O’Donnell, identified as an ex-procurement technician for StemExpress, LLC. “The main nurse was always trying to make sure we got our specimens. No one else really cared, but the main nurse did because she knew that Planned Parenthood was getting compensated.”

Planned Parenthood has been breaking the law.  democrats defeated a bill to stop taxpayer's money from go to this organization.  Maybe some of our liberal brethren here can help us out and explain.

From the article:

Democrats circled the wagons to protect the group. Sen. Barbara Boxer (D., Calif.), who once said that a born alive baby did not have rights until “you bring your baby home,” took to the Senate floor to say that she didn’t “like being lectured by men” on the subject of pregnancy.

This is the continuation of the Republican war on women,” she said, evoking the line that Democrats employed during recent election seasons.

SMH...don't even know what to say about the statement in bold.

There's the "war on women" claim again...nobody is talking about taking away the women's choice, some of us simply don't want to continue funding this group.

Edited by LumRaiderFan

More madness...why would the Democrats not agree to block funding?

From the article...remember they're talking about dead babies here...but calling them "line items".

“Yeah, and so if we alter our process, and we are able to obtain intact fetal cadavers, then we can make it part of the budget, that any dissections are this, and splitting the specimens into different shipments is this,” Farrell said. “I mean it’s all just a matter of line items.”

Edited by LumRaiderFan

Sick irony.  But, these are the faces of the "Low Information Crowd!"  BTW -- there are actually screaming "where's my check?"  (They get paid to agitate.  But aren't getting paid)  LOL!!

Wearing planned parenthood shirts where no lives matter...smh.

Care to guess which party these folks support?

Over the many years God has given me on earth, I've read and seen what the Nazi's did in the Concentration Camps. Always wondering, how did they find people that would do those things?   Now that it's started here in America, I still ask the same question.  How was someone raised or educated to become, what I would call, a monster?  That can sit and talk about killing unborn children and harvesting their body parts as if it was just business.  And if you watched, or read, the dialogue of those Nazi's, it was the same as today.  Just a numbers game.  Seig Heil, Mein Fuhrer !

Over the many years God has given me on earth, I've read and seen what the Nazi's did in the Concentration Camps. Always wondering, how did they find people that would do those things?   Now that it's started here in America, I still ask the same question.  How was someone raised or educated to become, what I would call, a monster?  That can sit and talk about killing unborn children and harvesting their body parts as if it was just business.  And if you watched, or read, the dialogue of those Nazi's, it was the same as today.  Just a numbers game.  Seig Heil, Mein Fuhrer !

And the abortion industry has killed way more than the Nazis ever did.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Senate Dems block bill to stop late term abortions.  They will also continue to give $450 million of our tax dollars to this murderous organization.  What a wonderful group of leaders some ppl in this country have voted into office.  And the sad part is, these voters could care less what their elected officials are doing.  They vote for them because they have been in office forever, and those are the names they know. Under informed voters.  Democrats in this country should be proud of their party.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...