Who Is hillarious clinton?

smitty

And Hillary, IMO the only chance she has of getting the Dem nomination is if it looks like the Rep front runner is going to be a lock.  Then she'll be thrown in to take the beating.  If its still close nearing nomination, Dems will find a better candidate, like they did with Obama.  

So let it be written, so let it be done. 

I'm so sorry if you thought I was a Hilary supporter and was going to go toe to toe with you on her qualifications. I'm say this only one time I have no party affiliation I don't trust no politician. I do believe that the Democratic party do a fair better job of welcoming all groups. If everyone one was rich in this country and legal. The left will still identify with more groups. I agree with some the right have to say but they just don't no how it should be said. You all can continue to blame it on uninformed voters or free stuff or you can be honest and ask yourselfs why the American people choose to reelect Obama than to give you all a shot. 8 more years of it if the Republican party don't start reaching across to all Americans.

Toe to toe? Lol. You seem to lean towards liberal (Obama's communistic agenda) so when you nonchalantly say that Hillary will be the next president and offer no reasons why that would bother you, I simply ask what it is about her that nothing she has done politically so far bothers you. Maybe even come up with something positive. 

I read lots of posts but still can't keep up with everything.

Yobama having them $35000 a plate fund raisers and you dont think he or his party are for the rich. Just because they give people just barely enough to live on and not create jobs so they can work you think the dems are more inviting?

Just heard this afternoon that some recovered emails prove that Mrs. Clinton knew immediately that Benghazi was a terrorist act and was involved with putting together the Susan Rice response for several days on television.  When the deceased arrived at the airport, she looked one of the parents in the eye and assured them that they would bring the guy that made the video to justice

Just heard this afternoon that some recovered emails prove that Mrs. Clinton knew immediately that Benghazi was a terrorist act and was involved with putting together the Susan Rice response for several days on television.  When the deceased arrived at the airport, she looked one of the parents in the eye and assured them that they would bring the guy that made the video to justice

Seen a lot of them come and go, but she takes the cake.  No morals whatsoever.  She couldn't spell integrity or honor.  

​a lil birdy told you or is this sour lake barbershop talk? If true I really wanna read up on that, you got a link? 

​a lil birdy told you or is this sour lake barbershop talk? If true I really wanna read up on that, you got a link? 

​Never been to a Sour Lake barbershop and don't hold talks with little birdies.   Heard about it when Carly Fiorina was being interviewed on the radio this afternoon.  If you prefer to believe Mrs. Clinton, so be it.

​Never been to a Sour Lake barbershop and don't hold talks with little birdies.   Heard about it when Carly Fiorina was being interviewed on the radio this afternoon.  If you prefer to believe Mrs. Clinton, so be it.

​can you upload a link on that please, id like to listen to it. Thx in advance. If not….. Welp…. 

Buddy- Do either of the links that were just posted validate what I contended or are they not accurate because they came out before Tuesday?   Do you believe that the media might possibly have not done a very good job of getting this news out like they would have if the story had pertained to a Republican candidate and hence I didn't know about it until Tuesday?

Edited by stevenash

Buddy- Do either of the links that were just posted validate what I contended or are they not accurate because they came out before Tuesday?   Do you believe that the media might possibly have not done a very good job of getting this news out like they would have if the story had pertained to a Republican candidate and hence I didn't know about it until Tuesday?

​from a story that happened over a year ago…… you just heard about it randomly yesterday…… something not adding up…. ;)

All I heard yesterday was that some recovered emails proved that Mrs. Clinton was fully aware that it was a terrorist act and assisted in organizing the Susan RIce talking points.  With full knowledge of it being a terrorist attack, she looked one of the parents of the U.S. Benghazi victims in the eye and told them they would seek justice from the producer of that "video".  I have contended this was the case all along.  So, it adds up nicely from my perspective.  What doesnt add up for you?

Of course  they knew! To paraphrase the Secretary of State,  what difference, at this point, does it make? If they didn't know, they are too inept to hold their offices. They knew, and chose to lie about it. Neither is forgivable or excusable. 

​Couldn't agree more...BUT, there are lots of folks that will forgive and/or excuse her...AND turn around and vote for her.

Classic low information voters.