21-5A District Predictions 2015

BG that would be a good game to make. Channelview lost their rb but Jalen Hurts is nasty and they have a ton coming back on offense. Hurts won the Dayton power lifting meet in his weight class and the kid is put together. He will by far be the best qb dayton sees all year and I'm wanting to see if Dayton's defense has improved this year. I think talent like him will let dayton know where there at real quick.

Edited by bronco pride

• 3 weeks later...

The Old Coach FNF Magazine Predictions:

1. Crosby

2. CE King

3. Kingwood Park

4. Dayton

5. New Caney

6. Humble

7. Barbers Hill

8. Porter

9. Galena Park

KP lost a lot but I didn't realize how solid the kids were that they had coming back. We'll see how fast they can pick up what Maple is going to teach.

The Old Coach FNF Magazine Predictions:

1. Crosby

2. CE King

3. Kingwood Park

4. Dayton

5. New Caney

6. Humble

7. Barbers Hill

8. Porter

9. Galena Park

KP lost a lot but I didn't realize how solid the kids were that they had coming back. We'll see how fast they can pick up what Maple is going to teach.

I'm good with the top three but think Humble is getting the forth spot. 

I'm good with the top three but think Humble is getting the forth spot.

​That's funny you said that, I agree 100% though. I was talking to a pretty significant person in Dayton's community yesterday at work, a guys who's office is literally a shrine to Bronco football, and he told me there were mixed reviews at best coming from people very close to the program. The term "daddy ball" came up more than once. IMO Dayton finds some way to get in just because they're Dayton, but I was told they're expecting personnel issues this year. I've known this guy for quite some time and he's been cash the whole time.  

We've had personnel problems when Crosby beat us one point in OT last year it's a on going thing until we get a new HC ' that being said  the fanatical group I confide in are quite confinident the Bronco's are going to field one of the better teams we've had in several years - I know I'm excited. Daddy's boy will be the QB and will be fine has good skills , an accurate passer with a high football IQ coupled with some of the best recievers in the district this team is going to surprise alot of people this year !

•  

​If that statement is true then he would have been playing on varsity and not essentially 4th in line.  Manny is/was Cotton's back up.  Really an uphill battle to buy into that opinion, unless you saw a different season than I saw.

I've seen flashes of Cotton's ability but not sold on his throwing deciions and his arm sometimes

Edited by jayhawk

We've had personnel problems when Crosby beat us one point in OT last year it's a on going thing until we get a new HC ' that being said  the fanatical group I confide in are quite confinident the Bronco's are going to field one of the better teams we've had in several years - I know I'm excited. Daddy's boy will be the QB and will be fine has good skills , an accurate passer with a high football IQ coupled with some of the best recievers in the district this team is going to surprise alot people this year !

•  

I've seen flashes of Cotton's ability but not sold on his throwing deciions and his arm sometimes

DAYTON misses the playoffs is the headliner this year for 21-5A!! Mark it down!!