21-5A District Predictions 2015

Seriously, 10 post on a stadium that wasn't even mentioned. The street name near the stadium was the reference. Maybe that's the problem with you guys' programs, they worry to much about what's tangible and not what is an intangible....

​Problem with your statement is the fact there is a stadium named Woodforest. Regardless of what street names are surrounding other stadiums, most would have thought you were speaking of Woodforest Bank Stadium in the Woodlands.

​Problem with your statement is the fact there is a stadium named Woodforest. Regardless of what street names are surrounding other stadiums, most would have thought you were speaking of Woodforest Bank Stadium in the Woodlands.

Unlike u I don't post without thoroughly reading my post. So everything I say is golden and mistake free. That avoids "misunderstandings" as you are so inclined to make!! So I referred to GPISD stadium the way that my elite local football circle does!!

Unlike u I don't post without thoroughly reading my post. So everything I say is golden and mistake free. That avoids "misunderstandings" as you are so inclined to make!! So I referred to GPISD stadium the way that my elite local football circle does!!

I call Bull Crap. Just admit you were wrong and move on. This mistake won't cost you anything other than a little pride. Now the other mistake about Dayton missing the playoffs is going to cost you a little more than your pride. Maybe your elite circle will pitch in and soften the blow.

I call Bull Crap. Just admit you were wrong and move on. This mistake won't cost you anything other than a little pride. Now the other mistake about Dayton missing the playoffs is going to cost you a little more than your pride. Maybe your elite circle will pitch in and soften the blow.

Well being from Dayton (Crosby's suburb that could be annexed for lower end projects next voting session) I know you are all too familiar with "bull" and "crap". C'mon lets get nasty cause it doesn't bode well for the less educated!!

Well being from Dayton (Crosby's suburb that could be annexed for lower end projects next voting session) I know you are all too familiar with "bull" and "crap". C'mon lets get nasty cause it doesn't bode well for the less educated!!

C'mon let's get nasty. Dude your freaking me out a little. You should really get out more often.

It is actually adjacent to a neighborhood called Woodforest, grew up there.   Still the most useless conversation.   

That's not the Guadalupe it's the San Jacinto river. Now get off this site and  have a great night.

Boy everything you say is considered BS #P1.  Good job.  I would say it is San Jac adjacent.

Dayton skill position players are some of the biggest most athletic kids I have seen at Dayton in a long time. Plenty of size and speed on the offensive and defensive sides of the ball. Can't wait for the season to start. Friday night lights Saturday college and my Texans not to mention cooler weather hunting and great fishing. God is good and life is great.

Dayton skill position players are some of the biggest most athletic kids I have seen at Dayton in a long time. Plenty of size and speed on the offensive and defensive sides of the ball. Can't wait for the season to start. Friday night lights Saturday college and my Texans not to mention cooler weather hunting and great fishing. God is good and life is great.

​how does the "transfer" look?