22-5A District Predictions 2015

What makes you think that Matthews is going to change his stripes now?  He has been coaching there for what, 16 years?  When has he run an offense that passed more than they ran?  

I dont think that anyone said Mathews was going to make any drastic change in his gameplan . Some expect that he might throw a wee bit more because his QB is  capable of doing so.

Nowhere did I read someone say anything about vidor running a offense where they passed more than they ran. Actually MTC (VPirate02) said nothing about the subject of passing or running

Edited by El Guapo

I dont think that anyone said Mathews was going to make any drastic change in his gameplan . Some expect that he might throw a wee bit more because his QB is  capable of doing so.

Nowhere did I read someone say anything about vidor running a offense where they passed more than they ran. Actually MTC (VPirate02) said nothing about the subject of passing or running

VP02 responded to Yeoj's sarcasm post regarding the passing game (quoting VP96 pirates).  That is why I asked the question.

I probably should have quoted VP96 pirates instead of VP02. 

To all of my fellow 22-5A fans. Heres to a competitive and healthy season for all. May the best teams make the playoffs and the others seniors have  fun in the process. Good luck to each team. Its cool how we all stick together before and after district. Ill go to any of the games I am able to in the playoffs when my Indians arent playing and support our district!

Group hug for BG, Big Ford, and Soulja..........

Man I'll show Soulja and any other 22-5A poster on here some luv but Booty, hell no!  He doesn't even have a dog in the fight when it comes to our district but stays on this thread and Central's threads more than anyone else.  I'm starting to feel sorry for the young fella...must not be anything going on at PAM (like Soulja says) note worthy...:)

Man I'll show Soulja and any other 22-5A poster on here some luv but Booty, hell no!  He doesn't even have a dog in the fight when it comes to our district but stays on this thread and Central's threads more than anyone else.  I'm starting to feel sorry for the young fella...must not be anything going on at PAM (like Soulja says) note worthy...:)

you'll see September 5th, do you like aloe tissue or regular? 

Lol..... Are you saying he's just a lost soul trying to fit in? BG, I've got seats on the 47 for the home games... If you want I'll take you under my wings, hey you can even root for us while we are beating up on the district..... What do you say??? Hey, I'll even take you to the scrimmage tomorrow night with 10k fans. Lol....