Confederate Flag Flies Because Of The Democratic Party!

smitty

As a little reminder, or education:  The Confederate Flag flies over the state house in South Carolina because of DEMOCRATIC Senator Ernest "Fritz" Hollings.  Also, the Democrats beloved bill clinton signed a proclamation to have the Confederate Flag fly over the Arkansas state house.  Hummmm...

"It's important to note that there is no indicator that these buttons were actually made and distributed by the actual Clinton-Gore campaign. The second, with its cut-out photos of the candidates, almost certainly isn't.

One indicator that it isn't official is that it lacks a union "bug," the little marker showing that a piece of campaign material was printed in a union shop. If you look at 

This is the hidden content, please
, nearly all — but not all — have a bug somewhere. The buttons below, from 
, have their union bugs circled."

Washington Post

"It's important to note that there is no indicator that these buttons were actually made and distributed by the actual Clinton-Gore campaign. The second, with its cut-out photos of the candidates, almost certainly isn't.

One indicator that it isn't official is that it lacks a union "bug," the little marker showing that a piece of campaign material was printed in a union shop. If you look at 

Washington Post

​bill clinton signed a proclamation to have the Confederate Flag fly over the Arkansas state house...

Washington Post

​AlGore's father, Senator from Tennessee, was a racist/segregationist.  bill clinton's mentor and idol was J. William Fulbright, Senator from Arkansas.  He too was a racist/segregationist.  As the title implies: The Confederate flag flies because of the Democratic party!

its a flag....continuing this race bate is not healthy

should we take down the American flag since this country burned raped murdered Native Americans, stole their land and put them in prisons???????

Should we fly the natives flag ...should the Mexican flag still fly over texas? How bout the British flag ?

Well, it appears Evadale ISD will not take down it's battle flag and I'm excited they actually stood up and didn't cave to weak minded individuals.

I get not having the flag on a states building, which the one in South Carolina was moved in 2000 and flown with a Civil War memorial......they are now going to take that down.

If you are going to stand for a cause, at the very minimum you should know the TRUE history of what it represents.....and too many people do not.  For those associating the Battle Flag with the KKK, the Battle flags started in 1861.....The KKK started in 1865, plus you can find pictures of the American Flag and The Battle Flag with KKK groups, so one is not more relevant than the other....and besides all that, a piece of fabric did not start racism or kill those people in the church.....people did.....

Again.....I praise Evadale ISD for standing up for their beliefs and traditions.

The end 

You can hang whatever flag you want to hang on your property. I could careless but again I have yet to get a answer to why should we honor such evil traitors to this nation. Yet to get a answer in both threads. Why would some feelings change if the Mexican British and other groups flags was hung on Capitol buildings. These were not great Americans. They were the enemy. 

You can hang whatever flag you want to hang on your property. I could careless but again I have yet to get a answer to why should we honor such evil traitors to this nation. Yet to get a answer in both threads. Why would some feelings change if the Mexican British and other groups flags was hung on Capitol buildings. These were not great Americans. They were the enemy. 

Could we consider the founding Fathers of our great nation evil traitors.  They felt strongly about their beliefs, just as the Confederate States did.  By the way, our founding fathers owned many slaves.  The Confederate flag does not mean racism.  Some ppl need to put their big boy pants on and quit crying racism over anything they can construe as racism.  I am not naive to the fact that racism exists, but the Confederate flag was never intended as a racist symbol.  Get over it!!

People this flag is a symbol of hatred. This flag has alway been in the corner of racism I  america. It is been flown in every KKK rally I have ever seen and every white supremacist has this or a Nazi  flag to show their loyalty. You have no idea how a African America would feel about this flag u less you are one. The world isn't perfect but when that piece of trash killed all those innocent  people in SC he was repenting this flag and hate. No it won't end racism but this symbol will be dead. No it won't stop ignorant  kids and thugs from sagging in their jeans. The new plantation  in the state pen. It bothers me as an African American to see kids sagging, wearing a bunch of tattoos,  and promoting violence. 

While everyone is talking about this flag deal  a semi truck carrying US visas ( why in Mexico) got stolen so looks like the dems will have them some new voters next go round!  this would be funny if it wasn't so sad. That confederate flag is the least of our problems especially with the muslim brotherhood in DC. 

You can hang whatever flag you want to hang on your property. I could careless but again I have yet to get a answer to why should we honor such evil traitors to this nation. Yet to get a answer in both threads. Why would some feelings change if the Mexican British and other groups flags was hung on Capitol buildings. These were not great Americans. They were the enemy. ​

Evil Traitors? Really? lol