Confederate Flag Flies Because Of The Democratic Party!

smitty

so worried about a flag....how bout educate. how bout role model. how bout mentor.  so much wasted energy over a flag.....  to busy looking at the negative. 

Is that flag committing a crime, is that flag murdering, raping, stealing, molesting.... 

If there was any education, what would the Rev.'s have to do: Sharpton and Jackson.  They would lose their job: keeping the pot stirred.  Throw Quannel X in there also.

Smh I said Racism is stupid.  Thats what I meant asking me if I think it's practice by only whites or other groups is just trying to keep it about race so again Just for you Nash anyone practicing racism is stupid. I never once said that only whites are racist 77 so try again. 

If there was any education, what would the Rev.'s have to do: Sharpton and Jackson.  They would lose their job: keeping the pot stirred.  Throw Quannel X in there also.

Whites love those 3 way more then blacks. I wish this site had some kind of search engine where you can type those names and she who constantly bring them up.

​not for some ppl, some think its still the olden days and still try to live like it. Very sad indeed. 

​The problem I had Buddy, at least in PA Politics was the justification of Black Racist or racism by referring to the past and Jim Crow and somehow thinking White people miss those years. I'm the poster child of a normal white guy. I work, I have a kid, I fish and hunt, I should go to Church more, etc. I hang around people like me as well as of other races. None of my white friends wish anything of the sort. They do not sit around and plot how to be a racist or do bad things. I guess I just don't understand why someone would think that way......