BRIDGE CITY 2, HUFFMAN 3 /Huffman advances

Check the records. I'm done.

Congrats BC on a great season!

Rake1

Just checked the records.

Last three seasons (2013-15) these are Huffman's playoff opponents the first three rounds:

2013  Bidistrict     Bye

Area           Stafford

Reg. Qrt.    Bridge City

2014  Bidistrict     Hamshire-Fannett

Area           Stafford

Reg. Qrt.    Bridge City

2015  Bidistrict     Hardin-Jefferson

Area           Caldwell

Reg. Qrt.    Bridge City

Not one of those opponents is a Houston inner city team. Stafford is in the district with Sweeny and West Columbia. Stafford finished 3rd in that district those two years.

I'm not posititve, but maybe he was referring to the competition Silsbee has faced in the playoffs the previous 2 years. Again, I don't know, cause I don't know who they played.

Not sure what Silsbee has to do with Huffman beating Bridge City the last 3 years. :rolleyes:

But, here is Silsbee's opponents the last 4 playoff seasons:

2012  Coldspring, Bellville

2013  Bye, Columbia, Orangefield, Carthage, Diboll, LaGrange

2014  Shepherd, Columbia, Splendora, Caldwell, College Station

2015  Shepherd

I hated it when I found out this game was a 1 game series. I really liked to of seen HH in a 3 game series against BC. Not that it would of changed the out come. Just saying.

Now they will face off against Center which is having a amazing season. But with that said, Huffman Hargrave will probably be Center biggest test.

Congrats on a great season BC! Coming from a District 24-4A fan & a WOS Fan! It was a great run for you'll. I'm hoping tomorrow WOS can pick up the slack & keep District 24-4A run alive in the State Playoffs. To show its good baseball being played in SETX espically in 24-4A. Congrats again on a great year. I like to give a special shoutout to Todd McDowell it was great to see u grow as player & great young man. It seem like yesterday watching U, Kj, & Jack playing as 9 year old for the Gulf Coast Storm together until you'll was 13. Kid keep up the great work, continue to grind hard & giving 112%..

Completely missed the point, has nothing to do with Huffman.

Rake1

So what is the point?!?!?!?!?! You always try to come on here and beat around the bush to try to make a point, why don't you have the balls to just state your opinion!!!!  The best team has advanced the last three years!!!!!

So what is the point?!?!?!?!?! You always try to come on here and beat around the bush to try to make a point, why don't you have the balls to just state your opinion!!!!  The best team has advanced the last three years!!!!!

That's some first post, Newbie :huh: Welcome to SETX...... ;)

How about this smack daddy, quit trying to make something out of nothing that concerns you. Like my post stated "it has nothing to do with Huffman". Go make trouble somewhere else. Get yourself a few posts under your belt before you try this with me. My opinions and thoughts are out there for all to see and have been for quite some time. Go back to the basement at mom's house and try another message board.

Rake1