Central's Whaley gets Notre Dame offer

Blow-U? I might need a happy pill or 10 now. 

If he wants significant playing time he probably won't go to OU. They have Perine who rushed for over 1500 as a true freshman, Mixon who was suspended but is probably better than Perine, and Rodney Anderson who dominated while at Katy. Perine and Anderson are the same type backs as Whaley but probably a little more refined at this stage of their careers. 

Lol now I'm curious, what's the number 2??

The Aggies are probably his best shot to play early which is what most of these kids want. Other than Keith Ford, who just transferred from OU, I really don't see anyone on the roster that would hinder that unless Tray Williams commits to A&M Friday. 

Whaley will be living in a Burnt Orange house.

HOOKEM.

​I think Tray Williams is the Horns top target as an APB, Kam Martin is second. Williams is probably going to commit to TCU or UH Friday though. If we're strictly talking running the ball I think Darius Anderson, Kyle Porter and Rakeem Boyd who all have Texas offers are better running back prospects. Whaley might be the best athlete of them all but those guys are better runners with the football at this point in their careers. I would compare Whaley to Jalen Overstreet. It's very possible Whaley would switch positions if he came to Texas, especially if they get a commitment from a Toniel Carter or JK Dobbins in the '17 class.

Edited by coog02