Wow. Cornell Thompson Has Filed Again Against Trey Baldwin

53 I can understand your frustration, but a lot of people on SETX looking from the outside looking in. Me & Trey B father are great friends & have talked with him about this situation. I choose not to discuss it on Setx because everybody entitled too there on opinion. Only a few knows the real of what's going on..Due too the respect of the Baldwin Family I don't talk about there situation on here. It's family business, & things will work out for the better for Trey B & The Baldwin Family.

This morning to try and ruin the kids senior year. Despite a judge saying the kid moved for family reasons. It's sad that a grown man is that bitter that he is determined to ruin a kids senior year.

Please explain. Not understanding what you mean by "filed". Was this done in a court?

The thread title is very misleading and this thread needs explaining, otherwise it will come down.

KJ-------------------------------------------------ITS OVER LET IT GO

Ik, I was just being funny Skipper.. Make sure you put Dad behind KJ. because I don't want people on this site thinking it's my kid posting! You know how some people are on this site. They quick to blame otherssssssss!

Please explain. Not understanding what you mean by "filed". Was this done in a court?

The thread title is very misleading and this thread needs explaining, otherwise it will come down.

What's misleading? The kid moved. Thompson complained to the uil that HE thought trey moved for football related reasons. Thompson then recanted and then today he filed again with the uil saying HE believes trey left for football related reasons. Seems pretty clear to me. What I would like to know is WHY. Can anyone connected with the WOS program tell me why he is going down this road?

There was a time when things like this would happen and only a few people would know what happened. Friends of the program would control the local media to make sure only a program friendly version was put out. With the invention of social media, the average sports fan can have input on the facts of the situation. I think this is a good thing, especially in small towns.

What's misleading? The kid moved. Thompson complained to the uil that HE thought trey moved for football related reasons. Thompson then recanted and then today he filed again with the uil saying HE believes trey left for football related reasons. Seems pretty clear to me. What I would like to know is WHY. Can anyone connected with the WOS program tell me why he is going down this road?

This is my answer to AggiesWeAre's question.

The reason why is because imo Thompson is mad he lost a D1 player two years in a row. But hell he didn't complain when he got Chris James and Johnny Shaw (two D1 players) to transfer in two years in a row.

Time to man up and grow up.

And Skipper no it's not time to let it go because Cornell started the bs right back again. Can we look out for the kids for once.

I love how they haven't answered this question WOSgrad

Why is that relevant? A judge is a judge isn't it? His ruling no matter if it's custody court, or whatever should stand on his good name and reputation to make just decisions right?

This asking what court this ruling was sent from is just more BS to try and keep a kid down.

This should not be an issue. A form must be filled out by the coach of the previous school when someone transfers.  If you believe that a kid moved for athletic purposes, that is what you mark.  The DEC will then review(investigate) and, if necessary, the UIL will review(investigate). 

Exactly. There is nothing for a coach to "file". He either checks box on transfer form or doesn't check it. There is no "filing".