State Track and Field Results

This 6A 100 meter final was amazing!!

Finals                                                                             
  1 Duvernay, Devin              Garland Sachse           10.27   1.8  10          
  2 Ntreh, Chris              12 Plano East               10.40   1.8   8    10.394
  3 Taylor, Brandon           11 Frndswd Clear Brook      10.40   1.8   6    10.399
  4 Gray, Tyreik              12 Houston Lamar            10.46   1.8   4          
  5 Haynes, Deontre              Killeen Shoemaker        10.48   1.8   2          
  6 Hudson, Andrew            12 Cibolo Steele            10.50   1.8   1          
  7 Albus, Nick               12 Arlington Martin         10.52   1.8              
  8 Gray, Jacob               12 Keller Central           10.53   1.8              
  9 Nnaji, Uchenna            12 Northside Marshall       10.60   1.8 

This 6A 100 meter final was amazing!!

Finals                                                                             
  1 Duvernay, Devin              Garland Sachse           10.27   1.8  10          
  2 Ntreh, Chris              12 Plano East               10.40   1.8   8    10.394
  3 Taylor, Brandon           11 Frndswd Clear Brook      10.40   1.8   6    10.399
  4 Gray, Tyreik              12 Houston Lamar            10.46   1.8   4          
  5 Haynes, Deontre              Killeen Shoemaker        10.48   1.8   2          
  6 Hudson, Andrew            12 Cibolo Steele            10.50   1.8   1          
  7 Albus, Nick               12 Arlington Martin         10.52   1.8              
  8 Gray, Jacob               12 Keller Central           10.53   1.8              
  9 Nnaji, Uchenna            12 Northside Marshall       10.60   1.8 

Only in Texas where a 10.46 doesn't get you a medal on the boys side, yikes. 

Dauphine admitted he let up and never saw Manvel runner in lane 2 from lane 7. Dauphine was leading until last 20 meters.
It didn't cost memorial the title in long run. Manvel had to finish 4x4 fourth or better and they were second in photo finish. Manvel knew what they wanted and went and got it done. Period so congrats to both teams

Dauphine admitted he let up and never saw Manvel runner in lane 2 from lane 7. Dauphine was leading until last 20 meters.
It didn't cost memorial the title in long run. Manvel had to finish 4x4 fourth or better and they were second in photo finish. Manvel knew what they wanted and went and got it done. Period so congrats to both teams

http://twitter.com/_Austoo/status/599787747704852480/video/1
Let up? Leading? Maybe he didn't see Anderson but DEONTAY was right there the whole race. 20.99 was DEONTAY'S best time ever... And it just happened to beat the best kid on the track that day.

Everyone who watched the race said same thing, Dauphine did not run through the finish. Andersons 20.99 is awesome and he did what he was supposed to do but Dauphine was ahead entire race and in last 20 meters he slows and Anderson goes by him. I don't think CD would say he let up and made a stupid choice if it weren't true. Guy isn't making an excuses, He put blame squarely on himself

Everyone who watched the race said same thing, Dauphine did not run through the finish. Andersons 20.99 is awesome and he did what he was supposed to do but Dauphine was ahead entire race and in last 20 meters he slows and Anderson goes by him. I don't think CD would say he let up and made a stupid choice if it weren't true. Guy isn't making an excuses, He put blame squarely on himself

That begs the question. Why let up in final 20 meters of state championship? I mean, that was his final race of the day.

I am sorry, that makes zero sense.

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com go to 2:36 an you will see that Deontay was leading with around 40-50 yards out bro. Don't listen to everybody ... See it for yourself. Link attached. CD is a beast just wasn't his day. Just look at the camera angle @ 2:37:38 and tell me who was leading before they even hit the 40 yard marker?

I've seen video. In my opinion Corey didn't run as hard as he can, the reason I believe that is both he and his coach said it. It's not honorable to admit you didn't run your hardest so he's not saying it for any other reason but speaking truth. The only people I believe in this are first me cause I was there watching it and Corey and his coach.

The UIL ruled that a student athlete from a UIL school can not represent said school at a meet past the State Track Meet.

I know bout that rule but looking at the entries there is DeSoto, Manvel, the Fort Bend schools, and Martin. Seems either it's an exception since it's organized by the coaches association or the teams can still go but not wear school uniform. I think it's a great idea to get the best to race one last time where everyone is competitive and it's at the new Baylor track which looks very nice.