Lets Talk Facts. Cornell Thompson Transfer History.

http://m.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/hs/article/West-Brook-s-Redd-wins-appeal-to-UIL-declared-2168979.php

Above is a link showing how bitter and low Cornell Thompson gets when a kid transfers. But yet he has had two high profile transfers and hasn't held himself to the same standard.

Not trying to bash the coach but let's call a spade a spade. The last thread was locked due to no proof, well this thread has proof and sources so I hope it gets to stay unlocked and we all can have a educated discussion.

Please read the article above.

http://m.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/hs/article/West-Brook-s-Redd-wins-appeal-to-UIL-declared-2168979.php

Above is a link showing how bitter and low Cornell Thompson gets when a kid transfers. But yet he has had two high profile transfers and hasn't held himself to the same standard.

Not trying to bash the coach but let's call a spade a spade. The last thread was locked due to no proof, well this thread has proof and sources so I hope it gets to stay unlocked and we all can have a educated discussion.

One of the transfers is the kid that signed with La Tech. Who was the other?

UIL probably laughed when they heard "heard from several students"…… ..I know I would have. 

UIL probably laughed when they heard "heard from several students"…… ..I know I would have.

The guy can coach but this type of behavior is childish. Kid honestly carried WOS in the playoffs to the state title game, and this is how you repay him?

what do you expect they named the FB field after Dan Ray who was the worst sport, cheater, intimedator, etc.. i have known

21 UIL DOCUMENTED VIOLATIONS

NAMED THE D%$# FIELD AFTER HIM.

WOS = Bad sportsmen ship, ref intimedation, and win at all cost --- which they do.  when I was at HF a Texas Highway Patrolman asked him to tone down the profanity and he kept on.  the were beating us like 63-0 at the half and he was still bi&%$%$# about non calls.

Please read the article above

Oh you don't bash Coach Thompson. Son, you do it at every turn.  Heck, you didn't want him as head coach simply because he is one who will coach the team, not let the community coach it.  So in turn, you have accused him of holding mail of prospective recruits, favoring another quarterback over his starting quarterback, throwing guys off of the team for no reason and finally, blocking the transfer of this young man.

And speaking of quarterbacks, if he is so hot to block hot prospects playing somewhere, why did he not block the transfer of his STARTING quarterback, Dillon Sterling-Cole, who has received I believe at last count 11 D-1 offers.

Man, just admit it!  You don't like Coach Thompson and you won't stop this campaign of slander until he retires (because against you most fervent wishes, he is not going to be fired).

Oh you don't bash Coach Thompson. Son, you do it at every turn. Heck, you didn't want him as head coach simply because he is one who will coach the team, not let the community coach it. So in turn, you have accused him of holding mail of prospective recruits, favoring another quarterback over his starting quarterback, throwing guys off of the team for no reason and finally, blocking the transfer of this young man.

And speaking of quarterbacks, if he is so hot to block hot prospects playing somewhere, why did he not block the transfer of his STARTING quarterback, Dillon Sterling-Cole, who has received I believe at last count 11 D-1 offers.

Man, just admit it! You don't like Coach Thompson and you won't stop this campaign of slander until he retires (because against you most fervent wishes, he is not going to be fired).

Great post Grad! I am not a WO-S fan, but all this, is rumor and speculation and 1 man axe to grind.

as per the above post many WOS folk like that BS style of coaching.

be around HS FB since 1975 as player/teacher/coach.

they, Thompson and Nooks, embody everything  most others hate -- in your face, manipulative, bubba type attitude.

could never do it at a first rate all around program like Katy, SL Carroll,etc...

exactly why he brainwashed everyone in the fruit city.

like I always say though,  WINNING SHUTS  EVERYONE UP. 

Oh you don't bash Coach Thompson. Son, you do it at every turn. Heck, you didn't want him as head coach simply because he is one who will coach the team, not let the community coach it. So in turn, you have accused him of holding mail of prospective recruits, favoring another quarterback over his starting quarterback, throwing guys off of the team for no reason and finally, blocking the transfer of this young man.

Man, just admit it! You don't like Coach Thompson and you won't stop this campaign of slander until he retires (because against you most fervent wishes, he is not going to be fired).

His starting quarterback never transferred
sterling'Cole's situation was a lot different to my knowledge

Oh you don't bash Coach Thompson. Son, you do it at every turn.  Heck, you didn't want him as head coach simply because he is one who will coach the team, not let the community coach it.  So in turn, you have accused him of holding mail of prospective recruits, favoring another quarterback over his starting quarterback, throwing guys off of the team for no reason and finally, blocking the transfer of this young man.

Man, just admit it!  You don't like Coach Thompson and you won't stop this campaign of slander until he retires (because against you most fervent wishes, he is not going to be fired).

I have noticed that this poster has always had an obvious bias against Coach Thompson from the beginning. No surprise that he would post something of this nature, true or not true.

Please pull up these post where I bash coach T or shut up with the BS.

Sterling-Cole's mom got a job in Spring Coach T couldn't block him or he'd look dumb.

I have noticed that this poster has always had an obvious bias against Coach Thompson from the beginning. No surprise that he would post something of this nature, true or not true.

Stop the lies I hardly ever post on the board just started back this month. Please provide post where I bash Cornell Thompson and he wasn't in the wrong. I'll be waiting.

I know coaches read this board and you have to save face but let's not be silly and make up a agenda.

Well, I just spoke to someone close to the situation who has confirmed that Cornel did mark the box claiming that he was moving for football reasons as Trey's dad told him that Trey needed to move to the Houston area to get more exposure to college recruiters.  That person also noted that he signed off with the kid who transferred to LC-M.   Cornel isn't going to lie and just let someone go if they are indeed moving for football reasons.  He can't that is under oath.

And j, be careful what you ask for.

Well, I just spoke to someone close to the situation who has confirmed that Cornel did mark the box claiming that he was moving for football reasons as Trey's dad told him that Trey needed to move to the Houston area to get more exposure to college recruiters.  That person also noted that he signed off with the kid who transferred to LC-M.   Cornel isn't going to lie and just let someone go if they are indeed moving for football reasons.  He can't that is under oath.

boom-5420e6d8e9785.jpg

Well, I just spoke to someone close to the situation who has confirmed that Cornel did mark the box claiming that he was moving for football reasons as Trey's dad told him that Trey needed to move to the Houston area to get more exposure to college recruiters. That person also noted that he signed off with the kid who transferred to LC-M. Cornel isn't going to lie and just let someone go if they are indeed moving for football reasons. He can't that is under oath.

He signed off on the LCM kid because his dad went to the coaches office and gave coach T the paper to sign in front of him.

Trey Baldwin was already getting major exposure Baylor and TCU were already recruiting him when he left for Cy Falls, so no it wasn't for recruiting.

And I'm asking for it, please find where I was bashing Cornell Thompson for a BS reason.

Google my name check my post on other boards I'm a HUGE Wos supporter, BUT when I know some BS is going on I'm going to call it out. I don't care about these grown men who are coaches or fans, I care about the youth in our 409 community.

Well, I just spoke to someone close to the situation who has confirmed that Cornel did mark the box claiming that he was moving for football reasons as Trey's dad told him that Trey needed to move to the Houston area to get more exposure to college recruiters. That person also noted that he signed off with the kid who transferred to LC-M. Cornel isn't going to lie and just let someone go if they are indeed moving for football reasons. He can't that is under oath.

did he tell you why he sign off on the kid transferring to lcm...
Point is....pick your battles

Still waiting on some proof of me bashing Cornell Thompson for something outlandish. And since we now have it confirmed by someone else can you unlock my thread that was true in the first place?

Your a Aggie I know you know Tarp, Taylor Hamm, and Brian Perroni. Go ask them who I am.