Warren 1 Nacogdoches Central Heights 0/Warren wins series 1-0

WOW! CONGRATS WARRIORS! Really wish i could have seen this game. I haven't seen CH this year, but you aren't ranked #1 for no reason, and the record they had is almost unheard of in baseball. For anybody who's been around, How did this CH team stack up to the 2011 state finalist team or the 08' team? 

Any info on how this game went? Lots of strike outs from Wyler? Did CH have opportunities to score and warren got out of jams, or did wyler shut em down all night? How did warren score?

Its good to see success in Warren. Enjoy the win Warriors. On to the next!

WOW! CONGRATS WARRIORS! Really wish i could have seen this game. I haven't seen CH this year, but you aren't ranked #1 for no reason, and the record they had is almost unheard of in baseball. For anybody who's been around, How did this CH team stack up to the 2011 state finalist team or the 08' team?

Any info on how this game went? Lots of strike outs from Wyler? Did CH have opportunities to score and warren got out of jams, or did wyler shut em down all night? How did warren score?

Its good to see success in Warren. Enjoy the win Warriors. On to the next!

Great win Warren!!!
Not knocking them, but in response to this post, this CH team has nothing on the 2012 State Finalist squad. They were on a whole different level than this team.

Great win Warren!!!
Not knocking them, but in response to this post, this CH team has nothing on the 2012 State Finalist squad. They were on a whole different level than this team.

Actually, the 2012 CH Blue Devils lost in three games in the regional finals to the Elkhart Elks.  That Blue Devil team was a good one, but the Elks were one of the best I've seen in awhile that year.  They lost to eventual state champs Jarrell in the state semifinals that year 3-2 in a 13-inning classic ballgame.

Actually, the 2012 CH Blue Devils lost in three games in the regional finals to the Elkhart Elks.  That Blue Devil team was a good one, but the Elks were one of the best I've seen in awhile that year.  They lost to eventual state champs Jarrell in the state semifinals that year 3-2 in a 13-inning classic ballgame.

i believe he meant the 2011 Central Heights team that lost the state championship game. That is the team I was referencing

CH played a good game. They had 1 error in the field on a routine fly ball. Their big errors were getting picked on steal attempts twice. Caught them leaning to much. Kelby pitched a gem. Only giving up 2 hits. Don't know the strike out total but he had alot. Warren defense was spot on. No errors that I can think of. Warren had runners on base every inning. When we scored the leadoff batter walked, next batter walked, and then Hunter Jacobson then hits one up the middle. You kinda had a feeling that whoever scored 1 run would take it. A lot of small ball.

Congrats to Warren!!!!  Always good to see the underdog win.  Coach Wofford is a great guy and deserves this.  I know the Wyler kid is good but does Warren have a #2 pitcher, I noticed they have been going one game series.  Also good to CH go down, Coach over there does a lot of sketchy stuff to say the least.

Actually, the 2012 CH Blue Devils lost in three games in the regional finals to the Elkhart Elks. That Blue Devil team was a good one, but the Elks were one of the best I've seen in awhile that year. They lost to eventual state champs Jarrell in the state semifinals that year 3-2 in a 13-inning classic ballgame.

Yeah you're right. It was the 2011 team.