HJ @ Splendora

dawghawk89

Typical HJ baseball!!! ,same ole stuff. It appears some position players aren't  position players,  and players are attempting to play in positions they are  unqualified for and under "coached" . Not real sure if the coach staff has the knowledge or ability to judge players talent and evaluate where they would help the best. The continued use of freshmen players that are obviously not mature enough and lack the skills to contribute to a Varsity team. I predicate the season to be at 500 at best and injuries will be the excuse again ????

Errors, Errors!

Typical HJ baseball!!! ,same ole stuff. It appears some position players aren't  position players,  and players are attempting to play in positions they are  unqualified for and under "coached" . Not real sure if the coach staff has the knowledge or ability to judge players talent and evaluate where they would help the best. The continued use of freshmen players that are obviously not mature enough and lack the skills to contribute to a Varsity team. I predicate the season to be at 500 at best and injuries will be the excuse again ????

Errors, Errors!

Sounds like a bitter player or parent of a player. I guarantee you a high school coach is gonna play the best player fit for the job, or they won't have a job very long.

Typical HJ baseball!!! ,same ole stuff. It appears some position players aren't position players, and players are attempting to play in positions they are unqualified for and under "coached" . Not real sure if the coach staff has the knowledge or ability to judge players talent and evaluate where they would help the best. The continued use of freshmen players that are obviously not mature enough and lack the skills to contribute to a Varsity team. I predicate the season to be at 500 at best and injuries will be the excuse again ????

Errors, Errors!

Is your kid not playing?

Well DawgHawk obviously you haven't watched a game. There are only two freshman, who are not even on the team, that have been playing in the scimmages. I assure you either of them won't hurt the team. It's not coach Ericksons fault your son didn't work hard enough to earn a spot.

Heheheeeeeee...... I don't think either of those boys made any errors..... Just having a little trouble at the plate, but I have not seen 1 kid, including the 2 that have signed, go up to the plate and hit a piss-rod every time.... Pomirko had a great at bat... Got walked, stole a base, and scored on a passed ball.... Calm down, give coach Erickson a chance..... He's a baseball guy.... Hey, this is not typical HJ baseball... We are fairly deep on the hill this year... He is dealing with the loss of Haskett and Julian only being there half the time... Got some really good freshman that just need to settle down and relax.. I thought we showed some good signs Friday in Splendora... I think the only issue we have is too many balls falling in the outfield or routine base hits turning into doubles... If we can shore that up, we will be solid....

Objective is to put the best players on the team correct? So class shouldn't matter! If 2 freshman are getting looks on varsity it must be for a reason. Let them compete and make the coaches decision hard. If they don't get there this year, at least they made the upperclassman understand nothing will be given to them and they had to compete to earn their spot. Long run it will all make the TEAM better!!  

• 1 month later...

Errors, Errors!

I'm really curious to hear your assessment of HJ baseball now that they're at 12 wins, 1 loss, 2 ties, and 4-0 in district?

Errors, Errors!

Hmmm 8 post most anti HJ (or things arn't going your way in HJ) seems like someone needs a nap....

Posts I've Made
In Topic: Who is next at Hardin-Jefferson? Are they going to return to Pre-Dubois play?

16 January 2015 - 02:36 AM

the day you here Tammy Faye and Jim Bakker are not coming back?/  :o

In Topic: DuBois to Bridge City

16 January 2015 - 02:32 AM

The day you her Jim Bakker and Tammy Faye wont be back??  :o  :o  :o  :ph34r:

In Topic: Hardin-Jefferson 21 Tatum 14/Final

04 October 2014 - 03:46 AM

Let's not put the heat on the FG , just one issue
In Topic: Hardin-Jefferson 21 Tatum 14/Final

04 October 2014 - 03:45 AM

Can HJ go all the wayyyyyy!!!!!

We have already grounded you once for not playing nice dawghawk don't make us do it again....

By the way most of us can figure out who you are relatively easy...let's see player gets in trouble in football hence the Jim and Tammye Baker comment because Dubois and his wife are solid Christians...Son not getting playing time in baseball.....

Yep not hard.