5A D2 State Cedar Park vs Ennis

rykerx144

That's football. But any successful coach is going to take the FG try there 99% of the time.
Should not have even been as close as it was.
Ennis got done wrong on 3 occasions. Very sad.
But, this team was destined.

I get that in pro ball, but odds here was just as high to go for it and game over. FG doesnt win the game. Just seems like not playing for the win, but rather playing not to lose. Glad for Ennis though who definitely got hosed in the 1st half. They deserved it.

I get that in pro ball, but odds here was just as high to go for it and game over. FG doesnt win the game. Just seems like not playing for the win, but rather playing not to lose. Glad for Ennis though who definitely got hosed in the 1st half. They deserved it.

Agreed

Great game, congrats to Ennis on another State Championship, they just had more horses tonight and CP's weakness of not being able to throw efficiently and untimely holding penalties came back to bite them. Ended the season much like they started losing in the last minute. For what was supposed to be a defensive slugfest there sure were alot of points scored, I guess the volley of turnovers contributed to that. Again congrats to Ennis on a great season, played alot of tough teams and won the ones that mattered especially the one tonight.