WOS Mustangs vs Gilmer Buckeyes

tennisbc

At the point it's best against the best... If I was say a WOS I would cherish this underdog role. Always makes you hungrier. I have seen WOS twice this year and they have enough speed to play with anyone. That being said, limit turnovers and penalties, and anything can happen.. It helps in having one of the best recruits In the state.. I'm not a gambler, but I would to see WOS whip some butt. I do know a little something about that thing called swagger... And when you have that, anything goes.. And we know the Stangs have the swagger.. 86, 87, 88, 00 (if my memories correct) plus 14... Don't consider yourself out of any game with that tradition. By far the winningest program in SETX since the late 80s. Best of luck.... Take it home.....

WOS 28-26! Gilmer homes just think that they have played a tough schedule, we have. They have certainly not played anyone with our overall speed. Should be very interesting.

Nope, you are right.

But, they practice against it every day. They are as fast. Should be a great game.

It doesn't matter what each team's record is, it matters what they bring to the game this weekend. I think Cornel and Company have what it takes to fight and win. When the chips are down, WOS just keeps playing tough, and when the end of the 3rd quarter is near, they are still kicking butt, when the other team has their tongue hanging out. I pick WOS to win this one in a close hard fought game, that will go to the wire.

I keep reading how the kid from Gladewater was running free and slid down to keep the clock running. That's not what happened guys. We had 2 defenders on him angling the kid to the sidelines. His coaches were yelling for him to get down and stay in bounds. He was not going to score. Just trying to clear up the MYTHICAL play that everyone keeps bringing up. Anyhow, its good to be back on the site. Been a few years. Thanks to Chaingang for helping me get set back up

I keep reading how the kid from Gladewater was running free and slid down to keep the clock running. That's not what happened guys. We had 2 defenders on him angling the kid to the sidelines. His coaches were yelling for him to get down and stay in bounds. He was not going to score. Just trying to clear up the MYTHICAL play that everyone keeps bringing up. Anyhow, its good to be back on the site. Been a few years. Thanks to Chaingang for helping me get set back up

There are many on here who saw it. That's not what it looked like. If the kid keeps running, HE GONE!