WOS Mustangs vs Gilmer Buckeyes

tennisbc

Tatum was not very good. Daingerfield went 1-9. Gladewater was very good, gave up a go-ahead TD to Gilmer with 0:09 left in the game.

Since when was Tatum not very good? Lol you're right about Dangerfield. They haven't been the same since 2012. But Tatum had the best team they've had in years. The adjustment of the classifications did them wrong. Lol Daylon Mack probably kept Gladewater in it. That man is a monster lol

I agree with everything you have said kilgoreaggie!!! Tatum and daingerfield were irrelevant this year really! The glade water game is their best win of the season and they could have very well lost! WOS will match up better than anyone else has! I believe our offense will put up points as well! Should be a good game!

I agree with everything you have said kilgoreaggie!!! Tatum and daingerfield were irrelevant this year really! The glade water game is their best win of the season and they could have very well lost! WOS will match up better than anyone else has! I believe our offense will put up points as well! Should be a good game!

Look back at 2012, Gilmer cruised through the playoffs without breaking a sweat. Then they ran into a fast, mean Navasota defense that totally shut them down. 3 pts. I think WOS has that same type of defense.

Speed vs more speed from gilmer.. WOS great season and great team beaten my Leps like dogs. But I'm going by what these teams have done so far this season.. give me gilmer by 24

Oh, you so want this to happen. How many times since last week have we seen your "good job WO-S for beating my Leps, but Gilmer will get ya" wishful posts? :rolleyes:   

WOS needs to get turnovers and they can do that. Two ints and another Sm special teams TD and Stangs win. Key is they MUST create turnovers.

Yeah, we had two easy picks tonight, but both were dropped. I thought with a QB who throws so much we would surely get some INTs. Close, but no cigar this time. Next week, we'll need to force some. I agree.

I'm going for the mustangs obviously, but very nervous

I don't see any team in the state holding Gilmer's offense down for any duration of time, but then again WOS has the best defense in the state

I think Gilmer will score, and score often, but maybe Jack and the offense will come alive and go stride for stride
No more adrenaline than the SC game!
Praying im wrong, and maybe I can be motivation to prove me wrong
But I say Gilmer 42-28

Go Mustangs! Really hoping I'm wrong here, but an honest opinion