Crosby vs. Cedar Park/Post updates here!

WOSgrad

Congrats Crosby on a great season!  I still would have liked to see the Coogs get to Arlington even if there was one individual within your fan base that mocked and called names when someone offered their opinion.  He even went so far as to bring the wife and kids of a friend of mine into discussion as he was talking trash.  I understand being passionate, but this dude crossed the line...often.  There's no excuse.  Again, congrats Crosby on a memorable year!!

Congrats Crosby on a great season! I still would have liked to see the Coogs get to Arlington even if there was one individual within your fan base that mocked and called names when someone offered their opinion. He even went so far as to bring the wife and kids of a friend of mine into discussion as he was talking trash. I understand being passionate, but this dude crossed the line...often. There's no excuse. Again, congrats Crosby on a memorable year!!

Shut up that's all I'm gonna say bout that but we can discuss how you feel later I'll be here

Im sure those Hutchins boys are the bulk of the rushing yards. 

Thomas is a straight up beast, and Chris is good, but the Guidry boys (brothers but not twins like the H's) also did their share of damage, as did Alzir, as did Cheatum, as did Grimm, as did.........you know, they're still rb by committee, and who doesn't get enough credit is the big uglies in the end they're the ones opening all those running lanes. CP is a team of teammates, nobody seems to be "the star" (although Thomas H. is a straight up beast on both sides).