Here's your final four…..

bmrm

If A&M was still in the Big 12 would you use the word relevant?

If the 2 Big 12 teams in question were Texas or Oklahoma we may not be having this debate. Also if A&M was still in the Big 12 they would probably still have a conference championship game.

I used the word relevant because its the truth. If the Big 12 had 2 bye weeks like everyone else and no games this week, the conference would be forgotten about for the week. Hence the term relevant. Out of sight out of mind at least for the week.

Can't see the committee saying they were wrong about TCU a week later and after a 55-3 stomping.

This folks is why we dont need a weekly playoff ranking. Just vote at the end and give it to us. If they did that and it was OSU over TCU or Baylor then oh well, but know a precedent hasxbeen set with TCU at #3 last week.

Baylor and TCU are about to get shafted. The College Football Playoffs was supposed to fix all that was wrong with the BCS. I hadn't thought about the when absurdity of the whole situation until I tried to explain it to my wife: The Big XII didn't have a playoff because they only have 10 teams... The Big 10 has a playoff because they have 14 teams, but they are all patsys. FSU is undefeated, but ranked #3 because they barely won all their games against mostly weaklings. At this point she was too confused and lost interest. I'm thinking that Archie Manning was brilliant to get away from this mess!

Baylor and TCU are about to get shafted. The College Football Playoffs was supposed to fix all that was wrong with the BCS. I hadn't thought about the when absurdity of the whole situation until I tried to explain it to my wife: The Big XII didn't have a playoff because they only have 10 teams... The Big 10 has a playoff because they have 14 teams, but they are all patsys. FSU is undefeated, but ranked #3 because they barely won all their games against mostly weaklings. At this point she was too confused and lost interest. I'm thinking that Archie Manning was brilliant to get away from this mess!

TCU will be in.

As brilliant as the two football NCs aggy miraculously found from almost a century ago in the summer of 2012? Maybe, but certainly not as pathetic...

It's funny that you and GCMPats can't keep from posting about the Aggies. This is about the Final 4 and neither A&M nor Texas are close.

If I had to pick the best team of the 3, I would go with TCU. The 3 teams are very close with simillar resumes. In that case I think the committee will go with the team that will make the most money and have the best ratings. That team is Ohio State and it's not close.

It's funny that you and GCMPats can't keep from posting about the Aggies. This is about the Final 4 and neither A&M nor Texas are close.
If I had to pick the best team of the 3, I would go with TCU. The 3 teams are very close with simillar resumes. In that case I think the committee will go with the team that will make the most money and have the best ratings. That team is Ohio State and it's not close.

The problem is that these same pollsters that saw UTAM as the 6th best team in the country, directly or not, have an influence on this decision.

It's really simple: win you conference. If you tie, go by head-to-head.

If OSU gets the nod, it was about ratings.
They lost at home to a 6-6 VTech team. Nuff said.

Im more of a TCU fan, but fact is Baylor got the H2H. Baylor should be in. Just dont see the committee saying we were wrong last week.

Baylor lost to a 7-5 West Virginia team so their loss isn't that much better. TCU has the "best loss" if that's what they are going by.