Here's your final four…..

bmrm

In no particular order? Its gotta be in order. They dont pull from a hat!

At times it seems like they pull from a hat but my point was that the #3 seed who won and blew out their opponent today will get placed outside the top four after rankings come out tomorrow.  

Mack's a hater. But can't blame him when there's been so little to love about his team....

Do you not agree that 12-1 is greater than 11-1?

If the conference championship game can hurt you if you lose, why can it not help if you win? The Big 12 not having a championship game is going to end up costing them.

Briles got into it with the Big 12 comish during the trophy presentation. I guess Briles wasn't happy with his comments about the tie breaker.

@JonSolomonCBS: Art Briles and Bob Bowlsby had a heated conversation on the podium during award ceremony.

@JonSolomonCBS: Briles on Bowlsby conversation: "Don't say one thing & do another. That's my whole deal." He's referring to One True Champion yet co-champs.

Do you not agree that 12-1 is greater than 11-1?

That argument is too asinine to respond to. If you are only looking at number of wins, then Marshall is in the top 5? Why not, since it doesn't matter who you beat or lost to, only number of wins. (Ok, I felt I made to respond to a dumb argument in case you are actually serious.)

As for the conference championship argument, the Big 12 is not allowed to have a championship due to having 10 teams...

That argument is too asinine to respond to. If you are only looking at number of wins, then Marshall is in the top 5? Why not, since it doesn't matter who you beat or lost to, only number of wins. (Ok, I felt I made to respond to a dumb argument in case you are actually serious.)

As for the conference championship argument, the Big 12 is not allowed to have a championship due to having 10 teams...

Conference USA is not a Power 5 conference so Marshall doesn't get a say.

The Big 12 can actually apply for a waiver to play a title game. Instead they chose to add an extra bye week so they could play on championship week and try to remain relevant.