WOS Mustangs vs Sinton Pirates

tennisbc

Why does sinton have there players focused on the media. Can anyone answer that for me?

Our players are not focused on the media.  The media is focused on THEM.  Big difference.  Our kids don't even seem to want to answer their questions!  However, if some of these kids are going to play at the next level they definitely need a media training course.  You can tell they are nervous, but I don't think they've said anything bad or wrong.  Our local news people are just trying to get ratings off us and sell newspapers.  Last night your kids were on the news.  It's a necessary evil these days.

Our players are not focused on the media.  The media is focused on THEM.  Big difference.  Our kids don't even seem to want to answer their questions!  However, if some of these kids are going to play at the next level they definitely need a media training course.  You can tell they are nervous, but I don't think they've said anything bad or wrong.  Our local news people are just trying to get ratings off us and sell newspapers.  Last night your kids were on the news.  It's a necessary evil these days.

On the contrary, the video I saw, I thought the Sinton kids sounded very well.

as much of you know saton qb has a bad ankel thats not slowed him down to much but the coaching there are keeping a close eye on him. the one thing that worries me in this game is there defense is NOT 300 pounds a cross the line like the other three teams were (NO NFL) this week lol lol

This must be an insider type of post?  Who is Saton QB?  Is that supposed to be Sinton QB...I'm confused.

Nope, he meant Satan. And the Mustangs are going to Exercise him. Lol. No, really, Skipper has a little trouble with the keyboard sometimes. His spelling is off a little.

I'd worry about trying to stop Satan. In fact, I'd worry about the defensive coaches encouraging the defensive line to do whatever they can to get close to him...