West Orange vs Lagrange

tennisbc

To the LG fans, I admire the way you guys boast about your one man team. He is talented we can all see that. The WOS football team has an all American on their roster. He will be the first to tell you that he and his crew are a unit.  We know how great he is yet you will not hear us say that he will be the deciding factor to win this game. He will show you his skills on Friday night for sure. The players that your QB should really look out for before ,or if Dobbins or #5 gets the ball is # 57, #54, #53, #42, #52,#50 your boy Dobbins can’t out run all these guys, they are  lean, mean,  quick wrecking machine. These guys will put the helmet on anyone who is wearing gold and purple this Friday night. I would like to hear how good your QB is though?   

The LG fan pappafeelgood made a pretty ridiculous comment on the other forum! Made a statement about WOS being tied with giddings in the 3rd quarter! Mmmm...wasn't giddings beating LG at half and into the 3rd?!? Not a very good argument on your behalf! Especially when giddings scored so much on the LG defense! Good luck Friday!

Giddings never led in that game and 14 points came late against our 2nd and third so your point is incorrect.

To the LG fans, I admire the way you guys boast about your one man team. He is talented we can all see that. The WOS football team has an all American on their roster. He will be the first to tell you that he and his crew are a unit.  We know how great he is yet you will not hear us say that he will be the deciding factor to win this game. He will show you his skills on Friday night for sure. The players that your QB should really look out for before ,or if Dobbins or #5 gets the ball is # 57, #54, #53, #42, #52,#50 your boy Dobbins can’t out run all these guys, they are  lean, mean,  quick wrecking machine. These guys will put the helmet on anyone who is wearing gold and purple this Friday night. I would like to hear how good your QB is though?   

This is rich you and other WOS posters state LG is a "one trick pony" or one man team than you get on here and say we're saying that. Yall talk about Dobbins how your boys will tackle him in the backfield and pile 10 guys on him. Well don't write any checks you can't cash. We have been saying all along that LG has many weapons, and if we want to we can pass the ball. Please don't project your bias and assumptions on what we post on this board. Yall seem pretty confident about rolling over the Leps. Lots of bulletin board material on here today.

Ladybug no one from LG is spouting about a one man LG team except WOS fans.  Obviously stang fans think thats all we got, "contain" Dobbins and you beat LG is all I been hearing since last week before our HJ game.  There are 10 other players on offense that make Dobbins the player he is.  So please do key on him we will burn the stangs somewhere else. 

This is rich you and other WOS posters state LG is a "one trick pony" or one man team than you get on here and say we're saying that. We have been saying all along that LG has many weapons, and if we want to we can pass the ball. Please don't project your bias and assumptions on what we post on this board. Yall seem pretty confident about rolling over the Leps. Lots of bulletin board material on here today. 

Thank you it is rich and true. Why you do know that I will project my opinion on this site just as you do. My post was not to get you guys pissed off, I'm just tired of hearing about one player.

Here is an example of a LG fans post

"but the problem is Dobbins plays qb most of the game or he will line up at wr, or even at rb. He does it all offense and defense." My Point!