West Orange vs Lagrange

tennisbc

Since when does one player take down WOS? Several teams have tried to do that this year, however, without success. I measure this game by the HJ game against LG. There is no way that we will let LG back into the game after 21 point lead (Sorry HJ). The confidence that our team has shown this past Friday night, makes me believe that they will let it all hang out against LG. Those of you from LG who believes that Dobbins will be the only man against 11 player to take down a team like WOS, will be caught with “YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND”. That’s a song by the way lol. Really, LG should come up with another plan.  DOBBINS will not be enough!!

Since when does one player take down WOS? Several teams have tried to do that this year, however, without success. I measure this game by the HJ game against LG. There is no way that we will let LG back into the game after 21 point lead (Sorry HJ). The confidence that our team has shown this past Friday night, makes me believe that they will let it all hang out against LG. Those of you from LG who believes that Dobbins will be the only man against 11 player to take down a team like WOS, will be caught with “YOUR PANTS ON THE GROUND”. That’s a song by the way lol. Really, LG should come up with another plan.  DOBBINS will not be enough!!

HJ never lead by more than 14 so get your facts right. Yeah LG is a one man team Dobbins and 10 Umpa Lumpas /s. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZhs7w-FzeI

First of all, HJ's lead was just 14 (21-7), not 21.

As for when does one player take down WO-S? According to some Mustang fans, it happened in 2009. Silsbee's Jeremy Johnson. ;) :D

Guys, lets get real here. I'm all behind WOS going to state and I fully support them but this is a wholeeeeeee different football team the mustangs are taking on this week. Lagrange went undefeated in a district way tougher than Lamarque. The Leopards are well coached and well seasoned and have a ton of talent. Better pay them the respect they deserve or the Basketballs will be hitting the hardwood in West Orange next week. Chain gang defense will have to play very disciplined, assignment football to slow Lagrange down. Their speed is hard to match up with. Offensively, time of possession will probably be the difference in the game. WOS needs to run the ball well and try to keep the Leopards off the field as much as they can. I'll be there Friday night supporting to Mustangs and i'd love to make the trip to Dallas to support them as well.  B)

Trust me, NO one will be taking Lagrange lightly! 

And thanks for your support!

Trust me when I say us WOS fans know how good LG is! And no matter what any of us fans say on here, the coaches and players will not underestimate LG one bit! Especially since we've been knocked out in this round the past 3 seasons! But believe me when I say they are tired of going home after 4 rounds and ready to prove it to a lot of people! In my eyes this is the most COMPLETE TEAM we've had recently! If the stangs play disciplined MUSTANG football and contain like they know how to and gang tackle like the MUSTANGS do, the Mustangs will win! Now that's a tall task but very possible!

[quot e name="he-riot07" post="1599930" timestamp="1417454950"]

Trust me when I say us WOS fans know how good LG is! And no matter what any of us fans say on here, the coaches and players will not underestimate LG one bit! Especially since we've been knocked out in this round the past 3 seasons! But believe me when I say they are tired of going home after 4 rounds and ready to prove it to a lot of people! In my eyes this is the most COMPLETE TEAM we've had recently! If the stangs play disciplined MUSTANG football and contain like they know how to and gang tackle like the MUSTANGS do, the Mustangs will win! Now that's a tall task but very possible![/quote]

I totally agree this is a complete WOS Team This year. .full coaches support

There is no team left in playoffs by luck or bad play. This game like from here on out will be decided by how each team matches up with the other. I feel it will be decided in trenches. Not a lot of love for the big guys, but o line d line play will factor in this game big time. I give edge to wos d line. They are always fast and disruptive. Not sure about o line for either, just d line for wos is gonna be tough