Crosby Bandwagon is now open...

Hey man, I feel you. I would be salty too if my team was dominated by Crosby the way Ned has been under Neumann, playoffs and all. Good luck this offseason, hopefully your players make it through healthy so they can be there to take the beating Crosby will be handing out in mid-county for next season's opener. I know Ned doesn't try to win non-district games but it must suck to already know you'll start the season off 0-2 for the second consecutive year before fall camp even starts. Look on the bright side though, PNG and Vidor will still be there for y'all to "improve" on during the season.

Not salty here.
If you think Crosby dominated Nederland this year then that explains your delusion. You only had 5 points on Nederland and that was with Sage OUT of the game for the last quarter. And you barely did that, and not because you put in the second string either. First string all the way and you had to fight for it to the last second. But hey go ahead and beat your chest if that's what makes you feel good.
As far as for Neumann, well his record speaks volumes all by itself. But I can understand your desire to have a coach that good for that long of a period of time.

WOW!  I am an inspirational teacher, but know reality when I see it...  Good luck to the Cougars...  Facts still facts...  If you were to have flopped Crosby and CE King in Division I and II, reality would have hit Crosby last week.  Two losing teams in round 1 from Division I (Foster and Elkins) would have BOTH been favored to win out in Division II.

Crosby's got a chance to get out of Region III in Division II.

The "Toups Graphics" inequality of the week....

Brenham Coaching > Crosby Coaching

Crosby might have better athletes, but don't underestimate Brenham's coaching staff.

Good luck Cougars, ride the wave and all the best to you...

Before this year I could haven't imagined myself saying go Dayton, but then I met a guy named LilTex. I realized that people route for their teams and this all fun, but man, if I stay in Crosby I hope to have an impact on Crosby's program like that gentleman has on Daytons. It's not about a bandwagon, it's about somebody from our area bringing back some relevance. I'll say a lot of people thought this Crosby team this year would crumble because of what they lost. That's not the case and these kids fight for each other!

WOW! I am an inspirational teacher, but know reality when I see it... Good luck to the Cougars... Facts still facts... If you were to have flopped Crosby and CE King in Division I and II, reality would have hit Crosby last week. Two losing teams in round 1 from Division I (Foster and Elkins) would have BOTH been favored to win out in Division II.

Crosby might have better athletes, but don't underestimate Brenham's coaching staff.

You make it sound as if we are lucky to get into Round 2, yet luck has nothing to do with it. We are smaller than King and Kingwood Park. Crosby can only play who comes next on the bracket. And that slap at Riordan and his staff is typical for a keyboard commando like yourself. Riordan is 29-7 so far in his first three years at Crosby.

WOW! I am an inspirational teacher, but know reality when I see it... Good luck to the Cougars... Facts still facts... If you were to have flopped Crosby and CE King in Division I and II, reality would have hit Crosby last week. Two losing teams in round 1 from Division I (Foster and Elkins) would have BOTH been favored to win out in Division II.

Sounds like you know nothing of Crosby's coaching staff. Figures.

Not salty here.
If you think Crosby dominated Nederland this year then that explains your delusion. You only had 5 points on Nederland and that was with Sage OUT of the game for the last quarter. And you barely did that, and not because you put in the second string either. First string all the way and you had to fight for it to the last second. But hey go ahead and beat your chest if that's what makes you feel good.
As far as for Neumann, well his record speaks volumes all by itself. But I can understand your desire to have a coach that good for that long of a period of time.

Well.. please do tell us. What does it feel like to make it to the big dance?
oh that's right..... you've never been there. :rolleyes:

Has Crosby ever played a football game in December? Brenham has.

Ok I've lumped you all in together for the seer fact that I don't know why your still even commenting on a football thread. Get over it, seriously, you guys are looking like a bad case of crabs that won't go away until you squash the little things!! Nederland hasn't played football in a month, I don't know nor care who the liberal pulls for, the inspirational teacher wants me to drive over a cliff with my Sonic slush after that stupid video and Easy well ur just that Easy, easy to predict that you'll make a wrong predict!! Now be gone unworthy ones of manly football talk before I have to get real nasty and spank your little bottoms red. Go ask Brenham fans if u don't believe me!! I'm serious no gloves as game time gets near, come at Crosby and we'll own you. You've been put on code red alert!! CC TAKEOVER!!

Ok I've lumped you all in together for the seer fact that I don't know why your still even commenting on a football thread. Get over it, seriously, you guys are looking like a bad case of crabs that won't go away until you squash the little things!! Nederland hasn't played football in a month, I don't know nor care who the liberal pulls for, the inspirational teacher wants me to drive over a cliff with my Sonic slush after that stupid video and Easy well ur just that Easy, easy to predict that you'll make a wrong predict!! Now be gone unworthy ones of manly football talk before I have to get real nasty and spank your little bottoms red. Go ask Brenham fans if u don't believe me!! I'm serious no gloves as game time gets near, come at Crosby and we'll own you. You've been put on code red alert!! CC TAKEOVER!!

First --- what is a seer fact ?
Second --- its only been 10 days since Nederland played a game not a month! Check the batteries on you pocket calculator!
Third --- Why am I still commenting on a Football thread --- Honestly, I Love High School football and will pull for any team within 100 miles to make it , and that's for the kids including Crosby. But that doesn't mean I have to like or agree with all the statements fans post.

First it was a smart azz way of saying you and the rest of these minions I lumped together think they know a lick about football ( believe me I let you catch me with a grammatical error you don't catch me ), pocket calculator?? Yes you must've got ur GED in '85, lastly I've already closed the band wagon and like the piss poor attempt at a comeback this year you too are too late!! Now go to other threads this is for playoff teams only!!!

Not salty here.

I wasn't talking about the point spread. I was talking about the record. Crosby has lost once to Nederland, 21-7 , in Riordan's first game as a head coach. The other games have been close losses which can be attributed to coaching and a blowout. Neumann has lost every one of those.

As for Seay not finishing the game, well neither could Henderson from KP or Jones from PLC. That's the result of a hard hitting defense and just part of the game. I guess Crosby just needs to play a few more weeks before it's not seen as bragging or beating your chest anymore.

It is no secret that a couple crosby fans ruffled everyone's feathers this year. So, everyone is waiting for the time when you lose so they can dish it back at ya. But everyone needs to realize that crosby is still playing, so they have the right to boast. They beat nederland, so they can talk smack. I was at the game. I wasnt impressed when I left with either team, but here we are and crosby still playing. Even if they lose to brenham, they still played longer than us so they have a shield for the trash. Can't argue with em for whatever draw they got in playoffs. Good luck crosby. If we all quit arguing about why they are where they are, then it gets boring.

First it was a smart azz way of saying you and the rest of these minions I lumped together think they know a lick about football ( believe me I let you catch me with a grammatical error you don't catch me ), pocket calculator?? Yes you must've got ur GED in '85, lastly I've already closed the band wagon and like the piss poor attempt at a comeback this year you too are too late!! Now go to other threads this is for playoff teams only!!!

ummmm, let me think, uh NOPE !

[quote name="prepballfan" post="1595729" timestamp="1416938557"]I gotta go with green shoes. I have met him a few times and like his love of football.[/quote

While ur at it get you a green feather turn it from a frown to a smile and root them grizzly bear cubs on cause I would really like your love??? Of Brenham??? C'mon chief what the heck does like his love mean??? You need to get off that peyote!! CC TAKEOVER one tribe at a time !! Ned at least ur persistant but I'm gettin close to kenneling you may want to swallow your bone and take some "Proud" advice. At least he gets it, it's all about entertainment value nothing personal unless u make it that way!!! #CodeRed!!

Hey give these guys that moment... They have never been this far, and quite possibly might never get here again.. We have all been there done this.... Give them this time to gloat... After a few times they will start to understand how to become professional winners.... Go Crosby..... State Bound....Best team ever.......rah rah rah....... Youhooooooo......... And yes before you say it I know I'm at home with my team but hell I figured this would give somebody some ammo to bash me and our district...... Once again go Crosby Panthers.... I mean Vougars, on no, I mean Jaguars, or is it Cougars.... I don't know.... But anyway. Your the best, the greatest, the one, the only, da one, da only, yeahhh yeahhh, you don't need any stinkin blue bell, your sponsored by Ben and Jerry....... And last but not least.....

BF is a coach........

Ewwwwwwwww...