Crosby Bandwagon is now open...

Hello folks, Crosby Coogs would like to extend this Olive Branch to all non-believers and haters out there for a one time free ride on the Coogs Bandwagon with no ill will involved. If you ever doubted, bashed, picked against, or even thought a bad thought about Crosby, someone from Crosby, someone who went through Crosby on accident, your high school sweetheart feel in love with a guy from another town threw away your class ring started wearing his letterman jacket got hitched had kids and a dog and moved to Crosby, we forgive you come aboard. Remember, this is a one shot deal and will guarantee that when Crosby brings home the hardware that you will never here from us again on these threads. Disclaimer- all guarantees are subject to change.. Just look at our guarantees, one has worked tremendously, we guaranteed that once the Brenham seasonal folks were put in check, they wouldn't show back up. Believe they are already hibernating til basketball season..CC TAKEOVER.. ALL ABOARD...

Opening the doors to the band wagon before you have to put it in the barn next week ?

Hey man, I feel you. I would be salty too if my team was dominated by Crosby the way Ned has been under Neumann, playoffs and all. Good luck this offseason, hopefully your players make it through healthy so they can be there to take the beating Crosby will be handing out in mid-county for next season's opener. I know Ned doesn't try to win non-district games but it must suck to already know you'll start the season off 0-2 for the second consecutive year before fall camp even starts. Look on the bright side though, PNG and Vidor will still be there for y'all to "improve" on during the season.

Hey man, I feel you. I would be salty too if my team was dominated by Crosby the way Ned has been under Neumann, playoffs and all. Good luck this offseason, hopefully your players make it through healthy so they can be there to take the beating Crosby will be handing out in mid-county for next season's opener. I know Ned doesn't try to win non-district games but it must suck to already know you'll start the season off 0-2 for the second consecutive year before fall camp even starts. Look on the bright side though, PNG and Vidor will still be there for y'all to "improve" on during the season.

Glad to see him back..cough..I mean welcome to the forum coog02.

And to think the only positive comment that has the ONLY right to blast this peace offering is BIB, that didn't need an invitation to start with, since King was the ONLY foe formidable to Crosby. Well ok chumps you had your chance. Just remember, no room in the picture for you this year or next year or the year after well you get (or now don't) get the picture. I personally, seeing the youth that King and Crosby has, would have taken the invite. Oh that's right y'all have a "good " coach hahaha!!

[quote name="mightymouse490" post="1595152" timestamp="1416850214"]the brakes on this bus are bad and will get beat off friday. the driver of this bus is drunk and will kill everyone....[/quote][quote name=

Seriously Nurse Mouse, we got to get you some new material. If they ever let you out the Carter, errr LaMarque c'mon over to Crosby and I'll give you my best seller, "how to talk smack if your ashamed to be from WO-S, act tough like you want to fit in in LaMarque, but really dream of being a winner but can't find acreage in Crosby." CC TAKEOVER!!

Crosby should be counting their blessings they pulled the division 2 playoff spot.

Just ask Kingwood Park or CE King what round 2 was like playing the likes of Ridge Point and George Ranch (both of these teams 2nd string would dominate Crosby)

You don't ALWAYS BELIEVE what you write do you? Crosby earned its spot and you as an "inspirational" teacher want to tear down a team's accomplishments by hypotheticals. You of all people should know not to play the transitive properties game. But since that's your basis it means you would have to admit George Ranch would hang 50 on Dayton. By the way, how was that 12 point beat down of Calhoun? Crosby was up by basically 30 at the half and then called off the dogs. Also if you are looking for a Sonic commercial idea for you and your boy, Crosby put a 41 cent corn dog special on the Broncos this year...and you can ALWAYS BELIEVE that there was extra mustard to go around.

Wow shots fired and if northern lights is who I think he is I don't think he needs a gun!! First it was oh, Port Lavaca almost beat Ridge Point and beat FB Marshall so they'll wax Crosby, Cmon man!! That being said, when will the hypotheticals ever end. Well If you play them or if this were to happen.... Bottom line is you play who they stack up in front of you and Crosby has stacked UP. So stop sippin the haterade lace up the chuck Taylor's and be gone to the basketball forums chumps. Oh and Mighy Nurse those brakes are worn out from your mouth tight lipped on em, not the first time you've been told that, eh!!! CC TAKEOVER!!!!!

Crosby should be counting their blessings they pulled the division 2 playoff spot.

Just ask Kingwood Park or CE King what round 2 was like playing the likes of Ridge Point and George Ranch (both of these teams 2nd string would dominate Crosby)

IDK P4E? All we can go off of is PLC who was the only semi-common opponent.

Ridge Point only beat Marshall 13-0, PLC beat them 30-14 after spotting them 2 tds. Crosby beat PLC by 22 but it wasn't really even that close.

PLC was only down 6 points to GR with 4 mins left in the game before GR scored with 3 mins and change to make it a 12 point margin. Crosby literally whipped them from whistle to whistle. During that game PLC also ran for 400 yards on GR, they had less than 300 total on Crosby and 48 of those yards came on one pass play in the fourth quarter with the backups in. Crosby also beat Angleton in Angleton by more points than GR did.

It's all about matchups this time of year. We'll just have to see what we can do this week against the team that blew GR out last year.

IDK P4E? All we can go off of is PLC who was the only semi-common opponent.
Ridge Point only beat Marshall 13-0, PLC beat them 30-14 after spotting them 2 tds. Crosby beat PLC by 22 but it wasn't really even that close.
PLC was only down 6 points to GR with 4 mins left in the game before GR scored with 3 mins and change to make it a 12 point margin. Crosby literally whipped them from whistle to whistle. During that game PLC also ran for 400 yards on GR, they had less than 300 total on Crosby and 48 of those yards came on one pass play in the fourth quarter with the backups in. Crosby also beat Angleton in Angleton by more points than GR did.
It's all about matchups this time of year. We'll just have to see what we can do this week against the team that blew GR out last year.

Well there you have it. Ok guys and girls let's pick another forum to expose and break them down with something that will blow there minds about Crosby football. A little word I like to call, "FACTS." Boy with all these facts and beat downs if you didn't like us before you'll surely hate us now. Coogs are strong in a "PRIDE".

Brenham vs Calhoun rematch coming up.

No bandwagon for me. I'll take the team that's used to getting past the 3rd round. Go Cubs!

Didn't think you could just go around throwing out picks and not get called on the carpet. You just keep Hatin and pickin against Code Red, odds are you may finally get a pick right, I doubt it though but keep up with ur truly insightful wisdom and football knowledge. CC TAKEOVER

J

Didn't think you could just go around throwing out picks and not get called on the carpet. You just keep Hatin and pickin against Code Red, odds are you may finally get a pick right, I doubt it though but keep up with ur truly insightful wisdom and football knowledge. CC TAKEOVER

He really wanted Crosby to win, he just didn't want to listen to us for another week while they practice their 3 man weave. If you got him alone and asked who he would want to win it if Dayton couldn't, I'm pretty sure he would just swallow the vomit and say "Crosby" just like we pulled for them last time they were at the Alamodome. He just has to come to terms with it.