WELL MORE ELMINATIONS LOL

I'm not here for your entertainment boy! I'm here to support our team and back them! Your the one who starts with all the excess crap! All I care about on here is our team winning! Which they will!

oh you are MY entertainment. i bet your face is redder than the devils a$$ in july lol....and no they won't win. you are going to cheer your little pony heart out and be disappointed... better luck next time,"boy"...lol...i like how you slid that in there, but i already know what you really thinking...better not say it...LOL...

These pages have taken a turn, glad to see them back on topic. Lol
I was in Stephenville during the Briles era, LM would have more titles if it weren't for those Yellow Jackets. WOS has just as much Tradition & Athletes. If I don't have to work, my boys & I will attend. Mouse, I'll hit you up on the site if we are attending. Good Luck to both teams

LM not good. Friday will….. Nevermind. Skipping the kville game. Im at this one. 

i tell you what buddy. one thing i gotta give LM credit for is going back to real football. i didn't want to believe a spread offense will make your defense soft, if that's what you have to practice against. LM is VERY physical on offense. defense also. don't let the schedule fool you.

i tell you what buddy. one thing i gotta give LM credit for is going back to real football. i didn't want to believe a spread offense will make your defense soft, if that's what you have to practice against. LM is VERY physical on offense. defense also. don't let the schedule fool you.

Yea ok, Memorial DC says hello. 

Man, go to work for a few hours and a "Riot" almost breaks out. Can't take it personal and can't try to smack talk with corny one liners this ain't thr Ed Sullivan show it doesn't work. Anyhow back on topic, does anyone know what type of defense Elgin runs??

Man, go to work for a few hours and a "Riot" almost breaks out. Can't take it personal and can't try to smack talk with corny one liners this ain't the Ed Sullivan show it doesn't work, right Nurse MIGHY. Lol, with all due respect of course. Anyhow back on topic, does anyone know what type of defense Elgin runs??

Man, go to work for a few hours and a "Riot" almost breaks out. Can't take it personal and can't try to smack talk with corny one liners this ain't the Ed Sullivan show it doesn't work, right Nurse MIGHY. Lol, with all due respect of course. Anyhow back on topic, does anyone know what type of defense Elgin runs??

OKAY RICKY BOBBY LOL "with all due respect"...and you left the T out...do it right !!!

all right here it is folks!!! the following teams will be this board savior as far as me winning/losing the bet. so hop on these bandwagaons lol.

Kirbyville and East Chambers. they have the shot of throwing a wrench in the works for me. both of them win friday, i'm cooked!!! lol.

the other lone wolf is newton. so small ball will decide the faith. with 8 teams left who will it be???

North Shore

Cosby

Jasper

WOS

HJ

Kirbyville

East Chambers

Newton