WOS Mustangs vs La Marque Cougars

tennisbc

I'm glad you fixed your name. No, I respect the first responders....I just couldn't resist. Let's just say I'm in the health care profession with plenty of credentials. How do you swim in a "cement pound?" Was curious as to how one does that, could get scratchy.

No, I'm not inbred. I don't really care about your name calling since it appears that's the only way you know how to speak. It doesn't seem to be in you to make intelligent conversation.

don't you have to be intelligent to do that. Just saying.

Well, Coach “T” and staff will have our team mentally ready, for LaMarque’s trash talking on the field. No one has disrespected the accomplishments of coogs’ in the past; however this is a new season. This is the year for the Stangs’. I’m just saying. What is important is that our team stay focus, and handle the task at hand, beating LaMarque.

I have said it all year WOS is a two headed monster. Let that La Marque D stack the box and that QB will pick you apart 8-10 yards at a time at first and then will seal the deal with the long ball. Play a prevent and their solid O-line and  run game will be done with you at the coin flip. 

I have been in this area a long time and this is one of the most well rounded teams I have seen come out of WOS in along time. They are always solid but usually either run or pass, this year it is run AND pass

I have said it all year WOS is a two headed monster. Let that La Marque D stack the box and that QB will pick you apart 8-10 yards at a time at first and then will seal the deal with the long ball. Play a prevent and their solid O-line and  run game will be done with you at the coin flip. 

I have been in this area a long time and this is one of the most well rounded teams I have seen come out of WOS in along time. They are always solid but usually either run or pass, this year it is run AND pass

why would LM stack the box if WOS runs the spread. i guess all of the wos faithful see some teams have put up points on the coogs and ASSume wos will have a field day. well teams do score on the coogs. usually the scoring ratio is 2:1 by quarter, with one garbage TD in the fourth. so, 1st qtr 14-7, 2nd qtr. 28-14 3rd 42-21 4th qtr 49-35. the games are NEVER close as the score might indicate. LM has a very good defense. wos STRUGGLED against a 3rd place team with a coach that is NOT good. wos didn't break that open till the 4th qtr. Let LM stick around in a tied game like that...it's lights out.

I think WOS will win this game by 14 but don't put them at Jerry's World so fast. I think La Grange will have something to say about that.

Most if not all of us know the tough road ahead. If there is anyone talking about Dallas, Its probably not a WOS fan. We have been here before, many, many times. We know what it takes to just get to the QF or Semis for that matter.

Most if not all of us know the tough road ahead. If there is anyone talking about Dallas, Its probably not a WOS fan. We have been here before, many, many times. We know what it takes to just get to the QF or Semis for that matter.

Never said y'all didn't. Just stated my opinion on the forum. Oh yea LM can say the same, and also LG.

STRUCK, but it's all good. typo. and nope. no nerve damage here. just correcting the flock of ignorance. before all you back wood hicks get offended, ignorance is another word for simply not knowing. can't wait till my bet is won....CROW PIE FOR THE WHOLE BOARD LOL

Coog nation just hoping another hurricane doesn't come thru and destroy what's left of that crap hole. What percentage of that dump lives in poverty?

why would LM stack the box if WOS runs the spread. i guess all of the wos faithful see some teams have put up points on the coogs and ASSume wos will have a field day. well teams do score on the coogs. usually the scoring ratio is 2:1 by quarter, with one garbage TD in the fourth. so, 1st qtr 14-7, 2nd qtr. 28-14 3rd 42-21 4th qtr 49-35. the games are NEVER close as the score might indicate. LM has a very good defense. wos STRUGGLED against a 3rd place team with a coach that is NOT good. wos didn't break that open till the 4th qtr. Let LM stick around in a tied game like that...it's lights out.

Well then, great spread your defense out sounds like you have a game plan. I hope the WOS coaches remember to pack more shoes for the running backs because they will run the cleats right off of the ones they are wearing.

Just a friendly reminder to you mouthy moth, I recently banned your from making predictions due to the ineptness you have shown on your previous picks. 

Coog nation just hoping another hurricane doesn't come thru and destroy what's left of that crap hole. What percentage of that dump lives in poverty?

about the same amount as your crap hole, or pig pen...i guess orange can say the same about another hurricane also. just so you don't sound like a complete retard, you do know LM is mainly older white retired town. yes it has some bad parts, just like most towns. it's just that.. A TOWN. my neighborhood is not riddled with drugs and people hanging out. just as alot of the neighborhoods. as far as work goes, EVERYONE commutes to the island(which is the real crap hole) to work or league city. and stop licking that glass window and fix your crash helmet!!

Well then, great spread your defense out sounds like you have a game plan. I hope the WOS coaches remember to pack more shoes for the running backs because they will run the cleats right off of the ones they are wearing.

Just a friendly reminder to you mouthy moth, I recently banned your from making predictions due to the ineptness you have shown on your previous picks. 

yes tell the wos donkey coaches to bring more shoes...because the coog defense will be DECLEATING ALOT OF THOSE PAPER THIN BOYS!! LMAO

I think WOS will win this game, but its going to be closer than most of you all think.   The La Marque team you see this week will be not be like the team they were all year.   They are going to try to get in to the WOS players head by any means possible.  It all comes down to how the WOS players handle it.   Things could get a little dirty at times.   If WOS doesn't let it get to them, they should be fine.   If they let the games shake them up, could be a possible upset. 

WOS 31

La Marque 28

about the same amount as your crap hole, or pig pen...i guess orange can say the same about another hurricane also. just so you don't sound like a complete retard, you do know LM is mainly older white retired town. yes it has some bad parts, just like most towns. it's just that.. A TOWN. my neighborhood is not riddled with drugs and people hanging out. just as alot of the neighborhoods. as far as work goes, EVERYONE commutes to the island(which is the real crap hole) to work or league city. and stop licking that glass window and fix your crash helmet!!

I've seen the condition of that school mouse..been in there and walked the halls. Trust me, that's a place I would not want my kids going to school. There's a reason the town has dried up and the school almost shut down on several occasions.

I think WOS will win this game, but its going to be closer than most of you all think.   The La Marque team you see this week will be not be like the team they were all year.   They are going to try to get in to the WOS players head by any means possible.  It all comes down to how the WOS players handle it.   Things could get a little dirty at times.   If WOS doesn't let it get to them, they should be fine.   If they let the games shake them up, could be a possible upset. 

WOS 31

La Marque 28

now this is a post worth a flip from the wos side. i respect that prediction and i think it's gonna come down to the 4th qtr. it seems the wos fans are taking LM lightly. if wos football team doing the same, it will bite you...HARD. trust and believe the coogs are being reminded everyday from former players and coaches about wos and how this game is huge. besides possibly facing LG, this is the biggest game of the playoffs thus far. LM football team and fans do not take ANYONE lightly. i hope wos heads are on a swivel

I've seen the condition of that school mouse..been in there and walked the halls. Trust me, that's a place I would not want my kids going to school. There's a reason the town has dried up and the school almost shut down on several occasions.

apparently you haven't been in there recently. renovations have been done and completed from IKE funds. yep there is a reason for both and this topic and board is not the place for it. i will say this. that problem ecomet burley has been sent on his way. as far as the town, it was never a place to move to get a career. why can't you understand that?? it's like moving to buna to become rich. it's not that type of place. texas city is due to the plants. lamarque does not get money from the plants. town dried up??? nope. people that moved, moved because of the last super and all the corruption he spilled all over the schools and with new jobs coming up in houston and just south of  houston, places like manvel, pearland, clear lake are growing,why not move? now that you have been semi educated...move along and worry about drug infested, babies getting shot, have nothing orange.

WOS 31

La Marque 28

I doubt very seriously that LM is able to get in the heads of WOS players! This isn't the first time, and wont be the last time! When a team cant compete on the field they look for other ways to get the advantage! fans too!  WOS players are well coached and well disciplined when it comes to this type of atmosphere!!!! STANGS ROLL!