WOS Mustangs vs La Marque Cougars

tennisbc

LM has only won 5 rings but never the less, it's a WOS nothing special offense vs a LM nothing special defense...then you have a WOS very tough defense vs a LM very tough offense.  The winner of this game will be the team that limits the mistakes.  In the end either of them are going to have the pleasure of lining vs LG for the quarters.  HJ is a solid team but is going to be out matched.  It always depends on what teams are playing well right now.  Good luck to all four.

HJ2012,yes...I do. LM does nothing special...offensive line is the key for them...counters and sweeps and knock you outwith the occasional pass... I promise you WOS will get atleast 3-5 offside penalties...that's there style...the only weakness I see, which they have improved on is pass defense. the db's are smallish and have blown coverages...they swarm to the ball well and tackle to make it up for it. the defensive front seven are fast and tackle well, if they can get the qb to scramble into throwing it away or a sack,, it helps the secondary, which is the weak link imo

You better find a way to get to the qb or he'll pick y'all apart. HJ did a great job of getting pressure on him, but he still did okay against them. Of course once they focused on slowing down the pass, Teate gashed them for 200 yards.

Although it is true that Lamarque has many rings. For those of you who haven't been to the stadium, it is impressive with the state champ flags flying in the endzone. But for Lamarque who is on their way down, I think wos wins this one. Wos, in my opinion is very well coached, even though mouse says coaching in golden triangle sucks. Who else lost star qb and still playing. I don't have a prediction on score, but wos goes on. Not sure, but I think every team from southeast Texas has to earn a ring so mouse can finally move back to the area and show some love. Who knows, maybe we can see him on the sidelines with Kenny and the pa memorial staff

the same reason wo-s went to ot with pn-g....trust me I saw the video of the LM Worthing game...they were chewed out in pregame for being not focused and got a tongue slashing and tractor tire flips the next day...

Not a good comparison. The PNG that WO-S played earlier in the year was not the PNG that finished the season. When their big receiver went down (Giblin), that put a serious dent in their offense for the remainder of the year. WO-S had fits with Giblin in the first half of that game, then put the clamps (DT) on him in the 2nd half and he didn't catch a single pass. In fact, our defense played lights out in the 2nd half and willed us to the win. Also, the WO-S starting QB (Dallas) was injured in that game and it totally changed our game plan for 3+ quarters. We were not able to implement our passing game because of the Dallas injury. WO-S is fully healthy now and looked in playoff form last night. But, if you think you're playing the WO-S from week 2, go ahead and set your expectations there. We will enjoy surprising you with an early Christmas gift. 

Well here it is....a lot of people have been waiting for this "re match". The LaMarque Cougars, our old nemesis. lol Arguably 2 of the most storied HS football teams in Texas going at it in a win or go home game. Nothing better. Im not making any predictions on this game but feel this one is going to be a dandy.

why??? if the moons of Jupiter line up and wos pay the refs, LM bus breaks down, Jesus Christ himself plays QB for WOS and they end up winning by a point...WOS will not get past rd 4 lol

why??? if the moons of Jupiter line up and wos pay the refs, LM bus breaks down, Jesus Christ himself plays QB for WOS and they end up winning by a point...WOS will not get past rd 4 lol

very poor wording on this post

skip so does wos...I guess not being relevant in over 10 years  will do that to a fan base. jealousy is not a good look. well, you know how you get to be somebody again??? win and go more than 4 rds lol...wo-s doesn't do to well against da coogs...and since when are you the grammer po-po??? smh....I guess wos donkey fans gotta TRY and win SOMETHING lol

Well, from what has been displayed by LaMarque in the past as far as good sportsmanship during and after a game when we (WOS) have played them, I hope there is an improvement. If your team believes that WOS will be a push over next week, then your level of logic has its flaws.  I believe that mouse knows that WOS can kick da..it out of the cougars, so he is using this thread and site for material to fuel his team. News flash, the laws of averages is on the side of the Stangs. This is a solid football team, well coached and disciplined, do not let their size and position fool you.

Well, from what has been displayed by LaMarque in the past as far as good sportsmanship during and after a game when we (WOS) have played them, I hope there is an improvement. If your team believes that WOS will be a push over next week, then your level of logic has its flaws.  I believe that mouse knows that WOS can kick da..it out of the cougars, so he is using this thread and site for material to fuel his team. News flash, the laws of averages is on the side of the Stangs. This is a solid football team, well coached and disciplined, do not let their size and position fool you.

I can already see it! Dallas to Thompson over and over and over again.

I can already see it! Dallas to Thompson over and over and over again.

FOR BEING SO YOUNG DALLAS IS THE REAL DEAL HE IS PLAYING SMART FOOTLALL AND HIS TEAM HAS FAITH IN HIM AND HE IS TRYING HIS BEST NOT TO LET HIS TEAM DOWN.I FOR ONE LIKE THE WAY HE READS OTHER TEAMS DEFENSE ,IF HIS RECIVERS ARE COVERD HE WILL TAKE OFF ON YOU IN A HEART BEAT THIS DRIVES DC TO GO CRAZY.NOW AS FOR THOMPSON AS WE ALL SAW 3 KIDS COULD NOT COVER HIM

Don't forget about Dallas to Johnson and Dallas to Spencer! There are others that could be listed as well! Preston had a huge 4th down catch last night!!

Don't forget about Dallas to Johnson and Dallas to Spencer! There are others that could be listed as well! Preston had a huge 4th down catch last night!!

OH YES I KNOW I CAN NEVER FORGET THESE KIDS THEY MAKE THINGS HAPPEN IN A HURRY ,DALLAS HAS SOME OF THE BEST WR IN THE STATE WITH THE LIKES OF THOSE KIDS THEY TAKE PRIDE IN THEM SELF AS WE HAVE SEEN ALL YEAR LONG