Hardin-Jefferson 20 Bellville 10/Final

WOSgrad

Well it was a very good game. HJ scored just about what I said they would but Bellville offense couldn't get going against HJ defense. also that beast as you call him #7 did he get to play? I heard number 8 for Bellville called a lot I guess he was in beast mode. And Btw this crow taste better with ketchup than with mustard

Well it was a very good game. HJ scored just about what I said they would but Bellville offense couldn't get going against HJ defense. also that beast as you call him #7 did he get to play? I heard number 8 for Bellville called a lot I guess he was in beast mode. And Btw this crow taste better with ketchup than with mustard

Padgett was involved in a ton of tackles. He might have not had a ton of solo tackles, but he certainly made his presence known.

HJ started a little sloppy but cleaned it up quick, I would like to know the penalty differential sure seems like HJ got the bad end of the deal and the spot on our 4th and short at their goal line was horrible Helen Keller could have done a better job on that one...

HJ started a little sloppy but cleaned it up quick, I would like to know the penalty differential sure seems like HJ got the bad end of the deal and the spot on our 4th and short at their goal line was horrible Helen Keller could have done a better job on that one...

Yeah. This should have been much worse.

any of you that think it should have been worse are smoking dope. you was very lucky to get what you got. you are right the refs where bad that one they called a fumble at the goal line for us you could clearly see he was in from our side and that was momentum changer. and saved you the game. good luck with LG 

any of you that think it should have been worse are smoking dope. you was very lucky to get what you got. you are right the refs where bad that one they called a fumble at the goal line for us you could clearly see he was in from our side and that was momentum changer. and saved you the game. good luck with LG 

It looked like he didn't from our side. I mean, he looked to be at least a yard out, and the ball came flying out two to three yards back. I know this could have been worse.