Stump out at Bridge City

Look at their program! Im not a bit surprised!

You may want to be a little more specific and say "football program" rather than paint the entire athletic program with one broad stroke. That's not entirely fair to the other sports. BC boys and girls compete and do well in other sports. Baseball, track, cross country, golf, powerlifting etc. For whatever reason football has definitely seen more prosperous times.

Rake1

You may want to be a little more specific and say "football program" rather than paint the entire athletic program with one broad stroke. That's not entirely fair to the other sports. BC boys and girls compete and do well in other sports. Baseball, track, cross country, golf, powerlifting etc. For whatever reason football has definitely seen more prosperous times.

Rake1

My Bad! I figured everyone knew that I was talking about their "football program". After all this is a "football forum", but I sure don't want to be unfair about my remarks, so let me clarify my statement to those who read more into it than there is!. BC football program is less than average, considering the talent that comes out of that town. So maybe a new face with new ideas is what BC needs to get back on track!

Rake1

If I'm not mistaken Stump was first coach to lead BC to playoffs for four straight years. This year over summer the starting qb announced he'd not play and during season the next starting qb went down. Year before that the qb played with a banged up shoulder.

If I'm not mistaken Stump was first coach to lead BC to playoffs for four straight years. This year over summer the starting qb announced he'd not play and during season the next starting qb went down. Year before that the qb played with a banged up shoulder.

C. Stump 2-8-0

C. Stump 2-8-0

C. Stump 5-6-0

C. Stump 8-3-0

C. Stump 7-4-0

C. Stump 7-4-0

C. Stump 4-4-0

C. Stump 0-10