Stump out at Bridge City

Dubois??? No way......

I'd be surprised if he'd make that move with another HJ team lined up for next year that is capable of being very successful, combined with the fact that his son is the two-year starting QB at HJ and will be a senior next year. I guess it could happen, but I doubt his son would be very happy about it.

I do not see the logic in this move for the following reasons:

1. No doubt Coach Stump knows his Xs and Os.  That is undeniable.

2. His record is a result of scheduling several tough pre-district opponents.  He does not believe in scheduling cupcakes to pad his record.  He wants his kids ready for district.

3. The injuries to key players really hurt him the last 2 years.  BC is always somewhat short on talent, and to lose key players is a death nail.

4. He does right by his players.  He isn't the crazy old psyco fart like many of us had in HS.  I never heard him complain about tough breaks to anyone, anywhere.

The next Coach will inherit a good group coming up.  Many, many sophomores played this past season.  Stump was primed for 2 or more good seasons, only to have it taken away.  I'm telling you, many BC folks will miss him.  Some don't even know that yet, but they will.  "Going a different direction" may take you off the cliff.

Don't need a history lesson! But if can't get the job done someone else will and obviously that's what the supt thinks. A new direction is a polite way of saying it ain't working!

There was nothing 'polite' with the whole thing. BC is a whole lot like 'Project Runway'.....'one day you're in ( the good ole boys' club) and the next day, you're OUT!!'