Angleton vs. Dayton

dayton

Just remember this when you are driving home Friday night after the loss the broncos put on Angleton. The passed few years dayton has had rocky starts and finished strong. I have No doubt Angleton has improved since crosby stomped them, but just because you played grhs all they can do is run, doesn't mean that you are the big dog that you think y'all are.

If Hancock uses #2 and the Steiner kid more than depending on McBride so much, Dayton wins by 2 scores. BTW, enjoyed sitting with the Bronco fans again. Like being at a purple Vidor game.

Dylan Moore is #2 and your right when they started using him and Styner the second half dayton moved the ball at will. PNG had to commit way to much in stopping Mcbride and it opened things up second half. All 3 of those kids can play some ball. Coaches did make nice adjustments on offense and got those kids involved.

Not saying our district or your district is superior. Just saying that Angleton won't be a pushover just because we lost big to Crosby and Dayton took them down to the wire. We're just much better than we were in week 1 as Dayton can say the same. I don't think we're the big dog here, I just hope for a hard hitting close game.

Not saying our district or your district is superior. Just saying that Angleton won't be a pushover just because we lost big to Crosby and Dayton took them down to the wire. We're just much better than we were in week 1 as Dayton can say the same. I don't think we're the big dog here, I just hope for a hard hitting close game.

I'm pretty sure it will come down to the wire, Dayton plays way better once the playoffs start, I'm predicting that dayton takes this one by 2 touchdowns though.

On another note I don't think grhs is everything that everyone is making them out to be, I see them going down this week kp by 17 points.

On another note I don't think grhs is everything that everyone is making them out to be, I see them going down this week kp by 17 points.

Wow... I'm very anxious to see what grhs can do when/if someone forces them to pass consistently myself. But, I can't imagine them getting beat by that much in round 2

So your going off of a game played back in September? I'm sure Crosby or Dayton aren't the same team from back in week 1. If that was the case Dayton may not be playing now by how bad they looked early on, but they turned it around. Same can be said about Angleton and after playing against the caliber of teams like GR and Foster, I think they're ready for anything. We'll see how this turns out.

My response 2013 we were 6-6 but lost to Brenham 31-30 2nd round(anything else need to be said),10 offensive starters back=keep doubting your team might be dribbling we won 27 playoff games in 19 yrs to current w/playoffs every year

I'm pretty sure it will come down to the wire, Dayton plays way better once the playoffs start, I'm predicting that dayton takes this one by 2 touchdowns though.

Now that's funny. KP loses to Dayton and Crosby, but they will take down GR by 17.

Unless the 'Cats can run the ball more consistent I don't see them winning the game. The running game is good but nowhere near great. Passing game is pretty much non existent with the QB afraid to pull the trigger and is blind to wide open receivers. But unless something changes from now until Friday Dayton should win but I expect the Angleton D to keep it close. That is unless the offense turns the ball over.

Unless the 'Cats can run the ball more consistent I don't see them winning the game. The running game is good but nowhere near great. Passing game is pretty much non existent with the QB afraid to pull the trigger and is blind to wide open receivers. But unless something changes from now until Friday Dayton should win but I expect the Angleton D to keep it close. That is unless the offense turns the ball over.

Daytons Offense is better than Crosby's our defense is just better than theirs. I have a feeling Angleton will have to score 40+ to win this one. 

[quote name="Wildcat979" post="1588854" timestamp="1416196854"]

Unless the 'Cats can run the ball more consistent I don't see them winning the game. The running game is good but nowhere near great. Passing game is pretty much non existent with the QB afraid to pull the trigger and is blind to wide open receivers. But unless something changes from now until Friday Dayton should win but I expect the Angleton D to keep it close. That is unless the offense turns the ball over .

Angleton always has a quality team both teams has their strengths and weakness hopefully we exploit more of yours than you do ours should be a great game !

If Dayton can stop #2 and #35 running the ball (not a very stout passing team) they'll be fine and #21 on the reverses, he is a hoss.Not sure why his stat lines aren't as strong for the season (possibly got hurt), but when he played us I can remember thinking how he stood out as possibly their best playmaker. Good luck Broncos....

No one said anything about being the big dog in any district Dayton Fan.  When you make idiotic comments like "all George Ranch can do is run" you should do your homework.  Take a look in the mirror at your offense, I have never seen a more backyard offense than Dayton's.  Especially when #15 is in the game at QB, it is really quite comical.  He just runs around the backfield and hopes for a receiver to get open, not taking anything away from the Mcbride kid he is a great athlete, but if you take him out of your offense yall are very mediocre, George Ranch would put 70 on yall easy.  

No one said anything about being the big dog in any district Dayton Fan.  When you make idiotic comments like "all George Ranch can do is run" you should do your homework.  Take a look in the mirror at your offense, I have never seen a more backyard offense than Dayton's.  Especially when #15 is in the game at QB, it is really quite comical.  He just runs around the backfield and hopes for a receiver to get open, not taking anything away from the Mcbride kid he is a great athlete, but if you take him out of your offense yall are very mediocre, George Ranch would put 70 on yall easy.  

Made adjustments because the starting qb out w/leg injury,just saying but didn't Brenham ko GR 2013 :D

No one said anything about being the big dog in any district Dayton Fan. When you make idiotic comments like "all George Ranch can do is run" you should do your homework. Take a look in the mirror at your offense, I have never seen a more backyard offense than Dayton's. Especially when #15 is in the game at QB, it is really quite comical. He just runs around the backfield and hopes for a receiver to get open, not taking anything away from the Mcbride kid he is a great athlete, but if you take him out of your offense yall are very mediocre, George Ranch would put 70 on yall easy.

Now who's being comical, we get a lot of hate but we can handle it. When McBride is at QB there are too many options for a defense. They don't know rather to rush, sit back, cover, or just give up. And 70, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that's some funny stuff there, don't ever take Dayton lightly, especially playoff time. Foolish, foolish!!!!!

so are you a GR fan? or a PNG fan who's mad that we pulled off the win without our starting QB?