Smoakey.com

For two seasons I have tried to log on to smoakey.com. I have registered two or three times only to find out I don't have permission to enter the site. Is there something that I am not doing right, please let me know. I keep trying to send in my validation but it goes no where. Someone help me out with this please!

When I go to the website it tells me that I have signed in but it also says I have no permission to enter site? One guy said according to my user name I have been banned from the site.LOL, I tried last year and was allowed to post one time but after that I was not able to, I guess those people didn't like me saying that carthage was not going to have a walk in the park when they face WOS! CRAZY!

When I go to the website it tells me that I have signed in but it also says I have no permission to enter site? One guy said according to my user name I have been banned from the site.LOL, I tried last year and was allowed to post one time but after that I was not able to, I guess those people didn't like me saying that carthage was not going to have a walk in the park when they face WOS! CRAZY!

try now......

Last year, I got tired of seeing how the posters up north was talking about how their programs up North were superior to ours in the south so I put my two cents in and bam I was banned, but I noticed SETX is not like that and seems to be better organized than that. I figured a website would want to see the numbers increase. Like one of the posters said the main man must have known that I am not a dumbocrat

Last year, I got tired of seeing how the posters up north was talking about how their programs up North were superior to ours in the south so I put my two cents in and bam I was banned, but I noticed SETX is not like that and seems to be better organized than that. I figured a website would want to see the numbers increase. Like one of the posters said the main man must have known that I am not a dumbocrat

You did NOT get banned for that.....you obviously violated a rule of the site to get banned.....we don't ban people who simply put their two cents in.........

NOT being a dimocrap is reason to NOT ban you.....you can't read very well, either...... :P