Kirbyville 34 East Chambers 31/Final

WOSgrad

I agree, Arnold is the most athletic and is a true D1 player and with his athletic ability he can have more success at the next level than any other player in our distrct, but right as the best football player and mvp should be Silcox

Lol cmon... There isn't anyone in the district that prolly means more to there team.. I mean let's look at stats.. Grayland has punt returns for TDs .. Kickoff returns for TD.. Defensive TDs... Offensive TDs... I mean he has even kicked the ball!

nope not even close, and yes I agree Arnold is the most valuable player to his team more than any other player in the district.  No doubt he is Kountze's MVP but I struggle with calling him the district MVP.   Im just saying in the context of who stepped in every week and lead their team to a district title and 1st seed,  was the obvious captain/leader, showed more toughness and overall more football knowledge than any other player in the district. 

nope not even close, and yes I agree Arnold is the most valuable player to his team more than any other player in the district. No doubt he is Kountze's MVP but I struggle with calling him the district MVP. Im just saying in the context of who stepped in every week and lead their team to a district title and 1st seed, was the obvious captain/leader, showed more toughness and overall more football knowledge than any other player in the district.

.. Take 1 and 3 off the team and see where they stand....... 1 player hasn't been the reason EC is the 1 seed.

MVP...In my humble opinion...and it's just my Opinion. Grayland is a great athlete possessing a tremendous about of god given talent. He is talented Football player that can play multiple positions and play them very well! His performance has been at the top of this district, but the gauge of how a player stacks up is not just how many positions he plays. Stats and head to head matchups with other front runners. Bottom line Arnold was a non factor in two big games due to injury and folks could not really get a read on things by direct comparisons. So that leaves you with stats including team success. I do think Arnold deserves to be in the running but ultimately Kountze won 4 games in district loosing to K-ville, EC and Buna and played no role in deciding the final seeding of 1-3. My pick #44 Kenedy from Buna...hands down the districts biggest impact player! This kid can flat out play. He can carry the rock and will straight up smoke you! He played his position text book and would be an impact player on any team he played for...IMO

MVP...In my humble opinion...and it's just my Opinion. Grayland is a great athlete possessing a tremendous about of god given talent. He is talented Football player that can play multiple positions and play them very well! His performance has been at the top of this district, but the gauge of how a player stacks up is not just how many positions he plays. Stats and head to head matchups with other front runners. Bottom line Arnold was a non factor in two big games due to injury and folks could not really get a read on things by direct comparisons. So that leaves you with stats including team success. I do think Arnold deserves to be in the running but ultimately Kountze won 4 games in district loosing to K-ville, EC and Buna and played no role in deciding the final seeding of 1-3. My pick #44 Kenedy from Buna...hands down the districts biggest impact player! This kid can flat out play. He can carry the rock and will straight up smoke you! He played his position text book and would be an impact player on any team he played for...IMO

Justin is Definately a beast on both sides of the ball. Tough physical runner and hardest hitter in the district IMO

i didn't say he didn't help. Ryker made it seem like with out 2 EC wouldnt be where they are....

wow!!  if you had to pick a mvp for EC who would it be?   I was simply comparing the person I though would be MVP for EC to another player on another team in district.  It was not an attack on EC or any of its players!   You gotta be kidding me!!!!  geez

but I guess you disproved my argument....your are correct,  EC is not made of one player it made up of several so I guess with that thought and you had to pick A player then Arnold should be district MVP!

And Arnold wouldn't?

Come on man...that is a rehtorical question right? LOL...Grayland is very good ball player that on the Offensive side was a factor that teams had game plan for and on the defensive side not so much that way...I just feel that my pick was that guy a guy that made ya game plans on O and D...Grayland, Offensive game changer "Yes" and a phenomenal athlete.

I would pick Arnold. But it's up to the coaches. Rest assured someone will disagree with the MVP coming off a 4th place team.

Ill be honest, I would lie if I didn't say the mvp coming from 4th place team didn't set well,  but after hearing all the arguments and knowing how the district played out I think in this case it could be warranted.  See I can be convinced to listen to reason....lol

wow!!  if you had to pick a mvp for EC who would it be?   I was simply comparing the person I though would be MVP for EC to another player on another team in district.  It was not an attack on EC or any of its players!   You gotta be kidding me!!!!  geez

but I guess you disproved my argument....your are correct,  EC is not made of one player it made up of several so I guess with that thought and you had to pick A player then Arnold should be district MVP!

New to posting on here. I usually just read. But wanted to note that wackpack has a chip on his shoulder. If you arent talking about his kid, or his kid doesnt get every play, he is mad. His kid is a great athlete and works hard. Silcox is a great athlete too. EC has a really good team with many good players. Don't apologize, nor take his comments as how EC fans feel.