Kirbyville 34 East Chambers 31/Final

WOSgrad

New to posting on here. I usually just read. But wanted to note that wackpack has a chip on his shoulder. If you arent talking about his kid, or his kid doesnt get every play, he is mad. His kid is a great athlete and works hard. Silcox is a great athlete too. EC has a really good team with many good players. Don't apologize, nor take his comments as how EC fans feel.

nice post ...

New to posting on here. I usually just read. But wanted to note that wackpack has a chip on his shoulder. If you arent talking about his kid, or his kid doesnt get every play, he is mad. His kid is a great athlete and works hard. Silcox is a great athlete too. EC has a really good team with many good players. Don't apologize, nor take his comments as how EC fans feel.

you took something I said and trying to make something out of it .... I said with out 1-3 they wouldnt be the one seed. We all know 2 is a great player. 1 has had some great games. 3 run over kountze.... 2 ran over hf. They all played good against anahuac , warren , Hardin. Maybe I worded it wrong. Maybe you wanted to make it seem that way. I also want to apologize to rykerx144......without a great line those 3 backs wouldn't have those games ... Without the d they wouldnt be the one seed. So with that said let it go and move on.

its kewl!  I agree move on,,  I was just thinking that the mvp probably deserved to come out of EC and you can only pick one.  I was just trying to promote EC I promise it was not an attack or attempt to take anything away from any of the other kids that worked hard this year.  There might be better athletes around him and people that have stepped up and done more at times but he has been the leader and kept them all together.  Lets be real here if you was asked who would be considered the MVP for EC would it not be Silcox?

My two cents on this game.. ~~ Somebody (an EC fan) said earlier that they are tired of seeing/hearing the 'excuse' that certain teams were better "....on this given night". Well I got news for you hoss, that is about the ONLY thing that makes sense in high school football, most notably this district, this year. This has been an amazing season by 3 amazing teams that all wanted it bad. Someone (a Kirbyville fan) said something too about how Kirbyville wouldn't have tried this or that had the point spread not been an issue or whatever. Well, EC PUT US IN A POSITION FOR THAT POINT SPREAD TO BE AN ISSUE. So you can't take that out of the equation. This was an incredible game played by 2 very incredible teams that left it all out there on the field. Kirbyville had to accomplish two things.....1)win (to take 2nd) or 2)win by 11 (to take 1st) They got one of the two, but didn't get them both. So we'll enjoy the heck out of our 2nd place seed and congratulate EC on their 1st. They were BOTH well deserved. Now, let's go show the rest of 3A Div I why they shouldn't be taking the field against the teams from this district. Good luck, kick *bleep*, and take names!  :D  :P  :D

To: GoBucsAllTheWay,

I really dont know what your affiliation with EC is other than maybe you have a kid playing and you have a chip on your shoulder. WackPack, obviously identity known to you,  is a 1st class guy who as far as I know has only done his best in the Winnie area to help make the athletic lives of your aea kids better. I know for a fact he has devoted coutless hours and even his own hard earned money to that very cause. He has never in my presents or even on this hidden identity,forum run another kid down or try and minimize their success.  He is a proud DAD that has raised some good kids. He is proud of his community and is a firm supporter of Buc's Athletics. I certainly wont apoligize for standing up for him nor sit back and let someone attack a very good man...he wont get on here and talk about his dedication to your area athetics, but I will raise the flag...WackPack, sometimes you just have know you do what you do for the right reasons and that is for the KIDS not ADULTS.