West Sabine 34 Shelbyville 6/Final

WOSgrad

Been in the woods all weekend folks.

Wolverine:

1. 5 years ago Jmike was in 8th grade, not 9th grade. Get your facts straight.

2. The last year I coached in SA was 2011-12 with Coach Hubbard. Get your facts straight.

3. Coach Clay was a coordinator on a state championship team and is a great coach.

4. You have NEVER PLAYED A SINGLE SPORT IN YOUR LIFE AT ANY LEVEL in little league or school. You are not qualified to question coaches at any school at any level.

Everyone else:

1. I said earlier that Shelbyville would win the district. They did.

2. I said that with Shelbyville's best player being hurt WS would have a chance. They did. And Burrell is still hurt though he played.

3. The only thing I flamed out on miserably about was my prediction for Huntington to win 6 games (still trying to figure out how I went so wrong).

Try again.

Wolverine:

2. The last year I coached in SA was 2011-12 with Coach Hubbard. Get your facts straight.
3. Coach Clay was a coordinator on a state championship team and is a great coach.
4. You have NEVER PLAYED A SINGLE SPORT IN YOUR LIFE AT ANY LEVEL in little league or school. You are not qualified to question coaches at any school at any level.

Everyone else:

2. I said that with Shelbyville's best player being hurt WS would have a chance. They did. And Burrell is still hurt though he played.
3. The only thing I flamed out on miserably about was my prediction for Huntington to win 6 games (still trying to figure out how I went so wrong).

Try again.

Why am I not surprised? If WS had lost you would've said I told you so, and when WS won it was because Shelbyville's best player was hurt. At this point of the season EVERYONE is dinged up with injuries. Having been a coach you should know this as a fact. Just suck it up and admit you were wrong, Nancy! Your post read like a 10 yr old who just had his milk money took from him and then was given an atomic wedgie. Everyone's laughing son, and they aren't laughing at me! Just sayin. Now do us all a favor and shut your face! Giving me a headache.......oh almost forgot: Have a Nice Day!!! :)

Why am I not surprised? If WS had lost you would've said I told you so, and when WS won it was because Shelbyville's best player was hurt. At this point of the season EVERYONE is dinged up with injuries. Having been a coach you should know this as a fact. Just suck it up and admit you were wrong, Nancy! Your post read like a 10 yr old who just had his milk money took from him and then was given an atomic wedgie. Everyone's laughing son, and they aren't laughing at me! Just sayin. Now do us all a favor and shut your face! Giving me a headache.......oh almost forgot: Have a Nice Day!!! :)

How was that try?

Everyone on the planet knows that when a 2A team loses their best player it makes a difference. Shelbyville's best player is playing with a broken foot. I have not made an incorrect statement. Sorry to hurt your feelings. Asylums are full of people laughing.

Everyone on the planet knows that when a 2A team loses their best player it makes a difference. Shelbyville's best player is playing with a broken foot. I have not made an incorrect statement. Sorry to hurt your feelings. Asylums are full of people laughing.

As you are in one currently, I guess you should know then. What size straitjacket you wear, 48 regular? Gotta come stronger than THAT son! I thought you had a superior intellect! My feelings aren't hurt, by the way. No way could they be hurt by a mental pygmy such as yourself. I don't normally engage someone in a battle of wits when they are so woefully unarmed but in your case I'll make an exception.....Have A Nice Day :)

As stated, not ONE incorrect statement. You can call names and make up stories but still, every statement is correct.

You will never admit you were wrong, will you? I know that injuries play a key role in the outcomes of games, especially at the 2A level.Just how am I making up stories? You brought all this (not just from me) on yourself with all your smug comments on here.There's knowing something and then there's acting like you know it all and everyone else should bow down to your superior intellect on ALL things. What did you expect? A teddy bear from Build-A-Bear workshop? You can be a genius but if you haven't got people skills no one will care what you say and will just think you are an arrogant little man hiding behind his so called intellect. Look up the word hubris in your thesaurus. Oh wait, you probably already know the definition? Where's my head? I have been around football of some sort for roughly 25 of my 37 years and I have run across some pieces of work in my time, but you take the cake! Now just shut up please! I will if you will(had to speak on your level there)......:) Have a Nice Day!!!

No one player makes a team 30 points better! That's a huge deficit. Nice try, but please get off the dragons jock!!!! Sorry u couldn't cut it at SA.

Wolverine:

3. Coach Clay was a coordinator on a state championship team and is a great coach.

Everyone else:

Try again.

I did play sports in little league (basketball and baseball for 4 years and studied music in high school and I am still in the music business till this day.  You dont have to play sports in order to understand it, and if you did maybe you could have helped SA win more than 3 games in 2 years!  Clay is a good coordinator and not a great head coach.  If he was a great head coach he would have already had another HC job!  Coach Hubbard has a stand up coaching staff and glad it doesnt include you!