I am about to read the WO-S/HJ game thread......

don't do it.  it's not worth it.  it's a bunch of hj fans whining about a horrible call they can't change that drastically effected the game and a bunch of WOS fans pretending the call had little to no effect on the game.  the truth is somewhere in the middle.  it did change the game, and hurt the hawks badly, but WOS still most likely would've won, but not by 21

I think the speakers got blown on the PA system prior to the game with the music being played. Last home game of season for HJ, so I can presume that the PA system will be bigger and better for next season.

Amen I can handle blarring music when it is quality ( I am a child of the 80's) but that was painful.... Coach Dubois may need to appeal for better speakers next year

Hey even they guy on channel 6 last night said he watched the tape over and over and said there was no HJ player touch that ball.... In a game of that magnitude, WOS scores twice early and easy, then we finally punch one in, then get a stop, and THEN get a call like that and you don't think that's a game changer? That broke our back right before halftime and killed all our momentum... Giving WOS the ball in the red zone????? Say what you want, momentum at halftime is big to any football team..... That would have given us 2 1/2 minutes after a score before you make your Halftime adjustments.... We possibly could have gotten another one in and carried that out of halftime.... We lost, we could not overcome, congratulations on being better prepared last night... I still stand by the statements I've said for this entire year. I know my boys played hard, I know their teammates played hard, and I know WOS is not 21 points better than we are.... Hopefully we will see you in 4 weeks...

Hey even they guy on channel 6 last night said he watched the tape over and over and said there was no HJ player touch that ball.... In a game of that magnitude, WOS scores twice early and easy, then we finally punch one in, then get a stop, and THEN get a call like that and you don't think that's a game changer? That broke our back right before halftime and killed all our momentum... Giving WOS the ball in the red zone????? Say what you want, momentum at halftime is big to any football team..... That would have given us 2 1/2 minutes after a score before you make your Halftime adjustments.... We possibly could have gotten another one in and carried that out of halftime.... We lost, we could not overcome, congratulations on being better prepared last night... I still stand by the statements I've said for this entire year. I know my boys played hard, I know their teammates played hard, and I know WOS is not 21 points better than we are.... Hopefully we will see you in 4 weeks...

Here's a sample list of your statements...

1) "HJ is gonna whip that WOS boo-tox...."

2) "WOS Comes to HJ and TAKES a WHOOPIN.... COUNTRY STYLE!!!!!"

3) "no excuses on Saturday"

4) "HJ rolls!!!!"

5) "HJ will step up and put a foot right in the Mustang faithful's big ol fata** mouth...."

6) "Come getcha some baby....."

7) "who thinks HJ is gonna handle WOS with ease?????? This guy!!!!!! Whoooooooo!!!!!!"

8) "Man I cant wait to read this forum Saturday morning...... Gonna be some sad people on here....."

9) "You wanted it, you got it.... I will not re-tract any of my statements...."

10) "HJ is going to whip WOS like they stole something!!!!"

11) "WOS will be eating crap sandwiches until we meet again..... BET!!!!"

12) "If WOS looses, like I predict they will"

13) "Im so sick of hearing how good WOS is.... How they are going to beat us by 2, 3, 4, 5, touchdowns"

14) "Ever see a Hawk have its way with a Mustang????? Your gonna see it Friday night..."

So, which statements do you still stand by?

My favorite is #8. The banks of the Sabine River are beginning to overflow. 

Also, what about the statements made concerning:

A) changing your avatar to show WO-S and...

B ) the one that you will drop off this site for the next year? 

Does ANYTHING you say have any merit?

The only thing you've said that is accurate is that WO-S is not 21 points better than HJ. Without the flag happy refs, it would've been worse. 

Nothing was "too close for comfort" in this game. WO-S was in control of the game from the first series. HJ is good, but not as good as you think they are. The better "prepared" team didn't win...the better TEAM won. 

Here's a sample list of your statements...

1) "HJ is gonna whip that WOS boo-tox...."

2) "WOS Comes to HJ and TAKES a WHOOPIN.... COUNTRY STYLE!!!!!"

3) "no excuses on Saturday"

4) "HJ rolls!!!!"

5) "HJ will step up and put a foot right in the Mustang faithful's big ol fata** mouth...."

6) "Come getcha some baby....."

7) "who thinks HJ is gonna handle WOS with ease?????? This guy!!!!!! Whoooooooo!!!!!!"

8) "Man I cant wait to read this forum Saturday morning...... Gonna be some sad people on here....."

9) "You wanted it, you got it.... I will not re-tract any of my statements...."

10) "HJ is going to whip WOS like they stole something!!!!"

11) "WOS will be eating crap sandwiches until we meet again..... BET!!!!"

12) "If WOS looses, like I predict they will"

13) "Im so sick of hearing how good WOS is.... How they are going to beat us by 2, 3, 4, 5, touchdowns"

14) "Ever see a Hawk have its way with a Mustang????? Your gonna see it Friday night..."

So, which statements do you still stand by?

My favorite is #8. The banks of the Sabine River are beginning to overflow. 

Also, what about the statements made concerning:

A) changing your avatar to show WO-S and...

B ) the one that you will drop off this site for the next year? 

Does ANYTHING you say have any merit?

The only thing you've said that is accurate is that WO-S is not 21 points better than HJ. Without the flag happy refs, it would've been worse. 

Nothing was "too close for comfort" in this game. WO-S was in control of the game from the first series. HJ is good, but not as good as you think they are. The better "prepared" team didn't win...the better TEAM won. 

This is one of the all time best posts ever on SETXsports!!!

You da man Griff!!!!