WOS vs HJ Halloween Night

bone

I am done with this topic now, good luck to both teams!! Not gonna argue. I apologize and thats all I can do!

No harm no foul ice.. I remember the grade post you speak of and I was the first to point out that HJ has bee effected by grades also in the past. All schools have but I also believe the coaches now days are much more proactive on catching potential problems early and hats off to them for that.

North Dakota State, the best program in the FCS runs a modified version of the slot T. I say modified because if you watch, they will have plays where they have 2 or 3 in the backfield and sometimes they have 1 receiver out wide. He goes in motion a lot, just like you see with a regular slot-T. The point is, is they're not a "pitiful" program. Yes, they are smaller than some of your big schools, but so is HJ. If it's run correctly, it's hard to defend.

A little trivia.... Without Googling, where did the Wing-T or Slot-T originate?

made a phone call to my class mate from lutcher stark we both finished in the class of 63.i know he is a super fan of hj football,he said the city is on fire about there team,the city will shut down early friday and told me to bring my crying towel. his boss has a son playing and he said the coaching staff has there kids ready i need a beer are two

made a phone call to my class mate from lutcher stark we both finished in the class of 63.i know he is a super fan of hj football,he said the city is on fire about there team,the city will shut down early friday and told me to bring my crying towel. his boss has a son playing and he said the coaching staff has there kids ready i need a beer are two

"a beer are two"

Sounds like the rounds have started...tonight and every night...based on your diction. Just don't "add" to it...then you'll have

an "add"-diction.  

I must have missed this comment about the grades. Do you know who said it?

No harm no foul ice.. I remember the grade post you speak of and I was the first to point out that HJ has bee effected by grades also in the past. All schools have but I also believe the coaches now days are much more proactive on catching potential problems early and hats off to them for that.

I really think the person who commented on grades being a factor was a WOS person. I am going to try and find it.

Im so sick of hearing how good WOS is.... How they are going to beat us by 2, 3, 4, 5, touchdowns.... WOS has their hands full this Friday son. You can believe that..... Our offense is designed to help pitiful teams??????? Not many people run it because you have to be smart to run it.... If it were designed to help un-athletic teams, then just think if a WOS ran it.... How bad ass it would be??? Are you saying that mis-direction does  not work for good teams? Are you saying smash-mouth, up the gut, in your face does not work for good teams?????? Please, I bet 90% of the WOS posters on this site have never played a down of football..... Probably know how to march really well and icewater, I bet you were a hell of a flag twirler..... We'll see just how good HJ is come Friday night..... If WOS looses, like I predict they will, I'll probably get booted off this site for good... Gabe, you wouldn't know a football if it hit you in the gut and swole up your ovaries.....

Mr. Buddy Garrity, on 18 Sept 2014 - 09:17 AM, said:
What a joke of a thread, the game is a month and a half away, injuries can occur between then, report cards come out twice, players could quit, a whole lot of things can happen between then.

HJ had better focus on one game at a time before focusing on their biggest game of the year over a month away.

chukslegacy, on 18 Sept 2014 - 09:21 AM, said:
You said it BG. Grades will definitely effect one of these teams. I will leave it up to everyone's imagination which team it will be
Okay so heres what my response about grades was based off of. I have no problem Mr. Garrity with your comment because yes that is so true, grades can change everything but do you sir agree with the post that was below yours. So what if no names were mentioned but Ray Charles can see what the comment implies. So I see that you guys all came to the rescue as if I was dead wrong for saying that the post about grades was childish. Mr. Garrity's post is truth the following statement to me is the post i was referring to. If you agree with chuck thats cool too I just dont like comments like that and its an open forum so I deal with it but my response is grow up!!

I don't believe Buddy Garrity or Chuckslegacy are from HJ. Correct me if I am wrong. I just don't like what has been implied about HJ.

SFA
Remember the kid from Coldspring last year he was the same way, called his own plays. I like giving kids the option to decision making. Dallas is really growing, I think he will be just fine on Friday night. It will be a good game. I expect WOS to win, but if :-) they don't good luck.!

Coldspring QB definitely does not call their own plays! Barbay calls every offensive play and has the QB come to sideline each play to talk it over. They tried a wristband for a few weeks signaling in plays, but that didn't last. Coldspring QB last year was a great kid, but hardly a great QB. Just FYI

Wow lets all run and jump on ole Ice. I dont put kids down, I coach kids and love them. It was all just a bad choice of words. I am sorry HJ folks. Please forgive if you took it that way. I hope you can forgive but now I am going to look up the HJ fan that said that our kids would be affected by grades before this game and then I want you guys to jump on your fellow HJ fan. Is that fair?

Fair if they are HJ fans....what if they are WOS fans?

Im so sick of hearing how good WOS is.... How they are going to beat us by 2, 3, 4, 5, touchdowns.... WOS has their hands full this Friday son. You can believe that..... Our offense is designed to help pitiful teams??????? Not many people run it because you have to be smart to run it.... If it were designed to help un-athletic teams, then just think if a WOS ran it.... How bad ass it would be??? Are you saying that mis-direction does not work for good teams? Are you saying smash-mouth, up the gut, in your face does not work for good teams?????? Please, I bet 90% of the WOS posters on this site have never played a down of football..... Probably know how to march really well and icewater, I bet you were a hell of a flag twirler..... We'll see just how good HJ is come Friday night..... If WOS looses, like I predict they will, I'll probably get booted off this site for good... Gabe, you wouldn't know a football if it hit you in the gut and swole up your ovaries.....

I think it's more like 60% never played a down. Now that's just based on folks I know are real WOS fans. There are a lot making predictions who are just piling on. ;)

Yea i did correctly pick ned against both central and png, ec over buna and jasper over lcm to name a few. I dont know everything and dont pretend to but i do have an educated guess and it says wos by two tds. HJ fans all hung their hat that wos lost to newton. I was alone for days still saying newton was still a good team and that the loss wasnt as bad as it seemed. Now Newton is great again in everyones eyes and so the newton win over wos is exactly what i said it was, a win by the eagles who played that night like their playoff lives were riding on it. Youre mad because im more right than you want to believe

Yea i did correctly pick ned against both central and png, ec over buna and jasper over lcm to name a few. I dont know everything and dont pretend to but i do have an educated guess and it says wos by two tds. HJ fans all hung their hat that wos lost to newton. I was alone for days still saying newton was still a good team and that the loss wasnt as bad as it seemed. Now Newton is great again in everyones eyes and so the newton win over wos is exactly what i said it was, a win by the eagles who played that night like their playoff lives were riding on it. Youre mad because im more right than you want to believe

Who would EVER say Newton was not a good team? Newton has been a power house since I can remember

Psychic B)  ;)