LCM 29-12 +17
PNG 33-27 +6
Jasper 34-7 +27
Silsbee 35-0 +35
Orangefield 42-14 +28
Hamshire-Fannett 54-21 +33

Hardin-Jefferson ???

Ready for Halloween!!!

I have a strong feeling HJ is going to the shed next Friday night.

Time will tell. Offenses performed about the same against HF. Someone said king looked like he was hurt. If that's the case then the WOS defense caught a break and would've given up more points. If not, then great job holding HF to 21. A healthy king is a handful.

Time will tell. Offenses performed about the same against HF. Someone said king looked like he was hurt. If that's the case then the WOS defense caught a break and would've given up more points. If not, then great job holding HF to 21. A healthy king is a handful.

I don't think he was hurt,looked like he just runs funny- maybe bowlegged

Whats the story on #30 for WOS? What grade is he? He looks like he's real hard to bring down and he's got some speed.

Whats the story on #30 for WOS? What grade is he? He looks like he's real hard to bring down and he's got some speed.

soph i was told had over 875 yards  with jv  mame is edwards

From what I saw tonight WO-S really relied on the deep ball. And Dallas had all the time in the world to throw. You limit his time, and those receivers don't have time to beat you deep. I think Halloween is going to be a very good game. Congrats mustangs. I'm looking forward to it!

From what I saw tonight WO-S really relied on the deep ball. And Dallas had all the time in the world to throw. You limit his time, and those receivers don't have time to beat you deep. I think Halloween is going to be a very good game. Congrats mustangs. I'm looking forward to it!

no problem then comes the short stuff over the middle lights out are he just might take off down field who knows what jack up his sleave

WOS is, and has always been about defense. I am sure king was hurting during and after that game. I know OF had a few casualties last week. I will just be glad to see these two teams go at it. And really looking forward to reading this board after the game.

WOS is, and has always been about defense. I am sure king was hurting during and after that game. I know OF had a few casualties last week. I will just be glad to see these two teams go at it. And really looking forward to reading this board after the game.

You gonna go to the game?

"Rely" on the long ball??? LOL... We ran, threw and did whatever we wanted last night. Probably, the reason they got beat deep a few times is because they tried to play two of the best receivers in the area man up in an attempt to stop the run... and they failed at both. That game was never in doubt from the start. The only reason it got within 12 points was because we put the back ups in a little to early, but that was quickly rectified. I know, from a future opponent stand point you are looking for a "ray of hope", or a weakness, but this is a stretch.