CENTRAL VS PNG

MAYFIELD

From what i understand, when PNG fakes the snap, if the other team jumps offsides, they snap it and the QB just throws it deep since its a free play. There were a couple of these at the game last night that the refs didnt throw the flag. I know that on more than one occasion this has happened in other games this yr and there were int's because the flag wasnt thrown. You would think the coach would have them throw it as a reg play

Central has a great coaching staff, I can't stand when people say they dont. Let's blame the coach for a loss to nederland, wow just wow. Now he is gonna get out coached every game hub?... I got the jags by a touchdown.

so were you at the nederland vs central game?

Watching Nederland v. Central and Nederland v. PNG, I think that Central has the edge. 

I also think that it is impossible to compare teams as the schemes and personnel are not the same. You can't say that Central score more on Nederland than PNG so they will do the same to PNG because the matchups are different. If PNG wins I won't be stunned but from what I have seen, Central has an edge.

Saying that, PNG will probably win 35-7.  :D

TVC 35-7 PNG. You must be on the THC. To say that score but you did laugh so im assuming it was a joke. If I said if central loses this game it want be by that score. It'll be close and that if PNG blows the first half as they did with 0 in Big Ned game or Central blowing the second half as they did with 0 as they didn't vs Big Ned. It got me kinda wondering......

I am gonna have to go with png in this one. I have gone back and forth for a while but I think it will be close. Neither png or central could beat nederland although central could have if their running back was not hurt according to Soulja. But they also were favorites to win and had nederland out athleted all over the field. PNG will grind em down and break the jags hearts.