CENTRAL VS PNG

MAYFIELD

I've been thinking about this for a while and decided to post it here since these are the two teams saying about the same thing. Even though both of you congratulated Ned. on their victories over you, there always seemed to be a "but if" inserted afterwards. The "but if" I am referring to is that if either of you had played two halves of football, you could have won the game. Fact is, you lost the game and nothing can change that. You can't go back and play a better half. Ned. Played differently in both their halves too. Remember, there was another team on that field and they had everything to do with both of those "goose egg" halves.

I feel better now.

Back onto topic......Central's speed will be difficult for PNG to contain and PNG's passing game will be on target. I'll take PNG by a FG.

Sorry Soulja.

TVC 35-7 PNG. You must be on the THC. To say that score but you did laugh so im assuming it was a joke. If I said if central loses this game it want be by that score. It'll be close and that if PNG blows the first half as they did with 0 in Big Ned game or Central blowing the second half as they did with 0 as they didn't vs Big Ned. It got me kinda wondering......

Go back, read my response again and read slower.  :lol:

HINT: Pay particular attention where on two occasions I said that Central has the edge.  

Bmt soulja I cant lie yall have faced some stuff competition and some helluva rb's that will definitely have yall ready for our back field. I'm very impressed with yall win over summer creek and the yall played wb and pam all 6a teams. I'm not looking past kp or crosby but I def have my panther eye on yall

I like how y'all go in and take care of business and dont play with teams yall should beat. Yall gwt them out of the way like you should. I wish more of our local teams had this mindset..

I am gonna have to go with png in this one. I have gone back and forth for a while but I think it will be close. Neither png or central could beat nederland although central could have if their running back was not hurt according to Soulja. But they also were favorites to win and had nederland out athleted all over the field. PNG will grind em down and break the jags hearts.

I hope you're wrong.

I've been thinking about this for a while and decided to post it here since these are the two teams saying about the same thing. Even though both of you congratulated Ned. on their victories over you, there always seemed to be a "but if" inserted afterwards. The "but if" I am referring to is that if either of you had played two halves of football, you could have won the game. Fact is, you lost the game and nothing can change that. You can't go back and play a better half. Ned. Played differently in both their halves too. Remember, there was another team on that field and they had everything to do with both of those "goose egg" halves.

I feel better now.

Back onto topic......Central's speed will be difficult for PNG to contain and PNG's passing game will be on target. I'll take PNG by a FG.

Sorry Soulja.

No need to be sorry. Thats your opinion. But if you will rely on the passing game to beat us, I feel just that much better about our chance of winning. I hope we place Mr. Oregon on Sparks. I like our other db's chances on the rest of your receivers. And I'm confident that we'll be able to bring pressure on your qb.

I will take Central by 6 in this game. I think Central can get pressure on Morse and the Jags have a good secondary that can cover the Indians WRs. I think Halfin can run on the Jags if Faircloth doesn't get pass happy. The 3 headed monster of Jacquet, Whaley, and Seals will be a huge test for the Indian defense. I think the Jags are a little better on D and that'll be the difference.

Jags win 40-34

Don't get it cuz a lot of Nederlands number 2's were their number 1's somewhere else on the field. So you really can't be relating to depth.

in the fourth quarter under a minute to go and the backup rb is in at the 1 yard line. And it doesn't have to do with depth? He should have been able to punch it in, but he didnt. You can't blame that on the coaching staff.

#22 and #10 for instance were 1's on offense and 2's on defense. But what that had to do with punching it in from one yard out. Cuz the workhorse #12 Whaley would've been in the endzone but was injured esspecially on four try's. They only done what they were told to do an you play with what you got at the end of the day. That game is old now we're looking to PNG. Real tired of reading about the play, the coaching, the personal it's over now long time ago

#22 and #10 for instance were 1's on offense and 2's on defense. But what that had to do with punching it in from one yard out. Cuz the workhorse #12 Whaley would've been in the endzone but was injured esspecially on four try's. They only done what they were told to do an you play with what you got at the end of the day. That game is old now we're looking to PNG. Real tired of reading about the play, the coaching, the personal it's over now long time ago

I'm just tired of hearing about coaching. Execute

I will take Central by 6 in this game. I think Central can get pressure on Morse and the Jags have a good secondary that can cover the Indians WRs. I think Halfin can run on the Jags if Faircloth doesn't get pass happy. The 3 headed monster of Jacquet, Whaley, and Seals will be a huge test for the Indian defense. I think the Jags are a little better on D and that'll be the difference.

Jags win 40-34

It's funny. I never thought of us as a three headed monster, but I do like the sound of it. Lol