CENTRAL VS PNG

MAYFIELD

On that 4 th down play he should have run for it, would have gotten first down. Didnt like him trying to force it. I'm not sure why he was so off in first half, that wasn't the type of play I have seen hI'm do. I think he is one of the best deep ball throwers on the district. He woke up on second half. You have to bring it all four quarters. Even though it was a loss I still think it was one hell of a game.

Well, he ran for it on the last play and that didn't work either so not sure what the correct  response/play woudl have been.

Way ahead of the game, but I see Central taking a close one...I think their speed is going to be hard for png to handle although I can see Central struggling to stop png as well...

Central won't hold us to 21. They gave up 24 to Ned in the 1st half.

One day you PNG people will simply judge your team for what they bring to the field and not compare what others do against Nederland. Nice of you all to put Nederland so high up as a measuring stick for your team. lol,,,,,I just see Central loaded with talent and athletes. My score pick is not a knock against PNG it's more out of respect for what Central can put on th field,,,,they have serious talent, more than PNG and that really is not meant as a knock against PNG. You are right, Central will probably give up a charity touchdown late in the game.

Central 45

PNG     28

One day you PNG people will simply judge your team for what they bring to the field and not compare what others do against Nederland. Nice of you all to put Nederland so high up as a measuring stick for your team. lol,,,,,I just see Central loaded with talent and athletes. My score pick is not a knock against PNG it's more out of respect for what Central can put on th field,,,,they have serious talent, more than PNG and that really is not meant as a knock against PNG. You are right, Central will probably give up a charity touchdown late in the game.
Central 45
PNG 28

I'm starting to like Mr. Mosley...

Using Ned as a comparison not a measuring stick. I know what we're putting on the field. You say they have more talent than PNG? They had more talent than Ned, how did that work out?

Yes Central does have more talent than PNG just like they have more talent than Nederland....difference will be coaching....Foreman I believe is a better coach than Faircloth... PNG will lose

Using Ned as a comparison not a measuring stick. I know what we're putting on the field. You say they have more talent than PNG? They had more talent than Ned, how did that work out?

True, but out of 10 times, Central beats NED 9. Do believe if Whaley was in and Jacquet was 100% was in backfield, the outcome could have been different.

Central is the most talented team in our district and they bring it to the field. PNG was my favorite to win district early on, not to disrespect them but sometimes it takes nitty, gritty play to win these type of games.

One day you PNG people will simply judge your team for what they bring to the field and not compare what others do against Nederland. Nice of you all to put Nederland so high up as a measuring stick for your team. lol,,,,,I just see Central loaded with talent and athletes. My score pick is not a knock against PNG it's more out of respect for what Central can put on th field,,,,they have serious talent, more than PNG and that really is not meant as a knock against PNG. You are right, Central will probably give up a charity touchdown late in the game.
Central 45
PNG 28

I'm not sure if you're trying for browny points, but it's working, man. Lol

Yes Central does have more talent than PNG just like they have more talent than Nederland....difference will be coaching....Foreman I believe is a better coach than Faircloth... PNG will lose

I'm glad you think so because I was in attendance at the PN-G/Central game last year. That point that you're making is debatable...

I'm glad you think so because I was in attendance at the PN-G/Central game last year. That point that you're making is debatable...

I think Foreman is a fast learner and will call a much better game against PNG than he did with us.  Faircloth plays conservative, it's going to get them in trouble with you guys. If PNG comes out the first half like they played us then Central will take it to the house all night on them!  Have faith in your coach Soulja, I think he is going to surprise some teams.

One day you PNG people will simply judge your team for what they bring to the field and not compare what others do against Nederland. Nice of you all to put Nederland so high up as a measuring stick for your team. lol,,,,,I just see Central loaded with talent and athletes. My score pick is not a knock against PNG it's more out of respect for what Central can put on th field,,,,they have serious talent, more than PNG and that really is not meant as a knock against PNG. You are right, Central will probably give up a charity touchdown late in the game.

Central 45

PNG     28

Yea its a knock on PN-G