CENTRAL VS PNG

MAYFIELD

True, but out of 10 times, Central beats NED 9. Do believe if Whaley was in and Jacquet was 100% was in backfield, the outcome could have been different.
Central is the most talented team in our district and they bring it to the field. PNG was my favorite to win district early on, not to disrespect them but sometimes it takes nitty, gritty play to win these type of games.

You haven't beaten us in 4 years. How the heck are you gonna beat us 9 out of 10? Did BISD run out of money to pay a decent math teacher?

You haven't beaten us in 4 years. How the heck are you gonna beat us 9 out of 10? Did BISD run out of money to pay a decent math teacher?

Lol. Good funny with the broke district and math teacher joke. But I think he meant if this year's Central and Nederland team played 10 times, then Central wins.

You figure that someone that was taught by the teachers at those grade A facilities (sarcastic) in Nederland would have been able to decipher that...

Everybody said I was thinking ahead on this post, but wasn't both teams looking past BIG NED. And someone said that Central would beat Nederland 9 out of 10 times, well maybe it's just to bad they have to wait another year to try. So far we 4 straight out of the 10. I say PNG by 10.

A healthy Central team? Remember, late in the Central/Nederland game, our main 2 offensive weapons got hurt. That probably wont be the case next Saturday. I'll take a healthy Central team over PN-G any day of the week..

Everybody said I was thinking ahead on this post, but wasn't both teams looking past BIG NED. And someone said that Central would beat Nederland 9 out of 10 times, well maybe it's just to bad they have to wait another year to try. So far we 4 straight out of the 10. I say PNG by 10.

Some folks will buy into anything........