4.    Baytown Christian, 7-0, 66, 4, 10/24 at Huntsville Alpha Omega

5.    Anderson-Shiro, 6-1, 58, 5, 10/24 vs. Hull-Daisetta

6.    San Augustine, 4-3, 50, 6, 10/24 at Joaquin

7.    Crosby Victory and Praise, 7-0, 35, 7, 10/25 at Sugar Land HCYA

8.    West Sabine, 5-2, 33, 8, 10/24 vs. Cushing

9.    Evadale, 5-2, 26, NA, 10/24 at Normangee 
10.  Lovelady, 5-2, 23, 9, 10/24 at Groveton

Others receiving votes: Apple Springs 2, Leverett's Chapel 1

Folks yall read way too much in to these every week. Debate is good but when ranking how teams are now why should i put more stock in neds week 2 loss to dayton than back to back wins over central and png? Week 2 was forever ago. Every knew the Nederland in nondistrict would not be the team we saw in these weeks.
Things happen during a year where you opinion of a team as a voter changes.
If a voter this week had voted Nederland no. 1 i wouldnt agree but i bet that voter could make cause for em. The last two weeks they have as quality wins as anyone all year. If they went 1-1 last 2, they are no. 7 or so.

Folks yall read way too much in to these every week. Debate is good but when ranking how teams are now why should i put more stock in neds week 2 loss to dayton than back to back wins over central and png? Week 2 was forever ago. Every knew the Nederland in nondistrict would not be the team we saw in these weeks.
Things happen during a year where you opinion of a team as a voter changes.
If a voter this week had voted Nederland no. 1 i wouldnt agree but i bet that voter could make cause for em. The last two weeks they have as quality wins as anyone all year. If they went 1-1 last 2, they are no. 7 or so.

The real issue is not Neds win as much as where they in the poll 4-3.PNG#3 loses by 7 to #8 NeD and PNG drops 2 spots to #5.#5 Dayt goes to OT w/#1 Crosby & 4 voter rank em 10,1 #9,1 #8 and 1 you know who doesn't have em in the poll.Do you not consider losses vs opponents played(Crosby,King,CV #1 2 &#3 how many weeks)?Head to head?Then #10 Central beats 2-5 Ozen you move them up 4 spots from 10 to #6.

The real issue is not Neds win as much as where they in the poll 4-3.PNG#3 loses by 7 to #8 NeD and PNG drops 2 spots to #5.#5 Dayt goes to OT w/#1 Crosby & 4 voter rank em 10,1 #9,1 #8 and 1 you know who doesn't have em in the poll.Do you not consider losses vs opponents played(Crosby,King,CV #1 2 &#3 how many weeks)?Head to head?Then #10 Central beats 2-5 Ozen you move them up 4 spots from 10 to #6.

Where was your vote? You are a voter in these rankings.

But theres La Porte and 6A to deal with. Heck Deer Park should be 4 with one loss if went soley on records and head to head.
Fact remains Nederland is playing and winning some of the best football of anybody at this moment. If they slip past Lee somehow say 14-10 and others below look great, id consider a move

liltex a loss is loss no matter how you look at it.

Of course i consider who a team just beat, thus Nederland so high. PNG losses just as quality as anyone, central same way cause even the memorial loss then was a far different titans team. Central was 3 inches short of beating Dogs. They won last week, dayton lost. Its really that simple. You loss, you drop. You win, you go up. Its that simple

In retrospect, I probably should have voted Dayton #8 instead of #10.

Dayton was #5 last week, #8 this week after a loss. A 3 spot drop when others below won is not all that bad.

Now I do not agree with Dayton being left completely out of the poll by one of the voters. But to each his own.