Ec - buna

wackpack

I Have a Deal I wanna make to Prove how confident I am that The Coogs Beat EC...I love sharing my opinions and reading yours as we'll but I wanna say If EC wins I will Delete My Account hahaha

no deal. You lose you accept defeat, and then next week we get a little trash on a ktz buna thread

I Spoke with an EC Fan who is also my friend when Buna played HF in Hampshire earlier this Yr and we talked about who would win this year..He said EC and I argued Buna..Well He came to Buna for there Showdown against Kirbyville and Let's Just say he Told me What he Truly thought..."If EC doesn't play an A Plus Game they will Lose"..

oh yea,  well I gotta friend who has a friend that talked to a friend that said we was a college team.....you see where that got us!!  LOL

I have not watched a East Chambers Game so I can not make a statement about thier team. However I have watched some Buna Games and will be rooting for my Cougars . That being said Buna has played some very good teams and contained some amazing running backs and two really good mobile QB'S in HF and Woodville. Thier defensive line is big and stout anchored by the big D end Edwards and they have great line backers and speed in the secondary . BOTTOM LINE WILL BE A GREAT GAME !!!. Both teams have found a way to manage the games and win against every team they have played . You can't compare who beat who because different teams match up different.

I picked Kirbyville over Buna, but I knew Buna was capable of winning it. Now, based a lot on that win, I'm picking Buna, but EC is capable of winning it. If I wasn't getting ready to go hunting for youth weekend in the morning I'd head out to watch it. should be a great game.

Come on out. Just drink a lot of coffee in the morning. You will have something to talk about at the deer camp while drinking that coffee. LOL HJ just 30 min away. I'll buy you a cup of coffee. LOL You can't beat that.

I really wish I could make it tonight. Y'all better update!

Dang it I lost my i-phone so someone else will have to update. Justsaying usually post updates but I don't think he is going to miss his son play by taking time to post a lot. Come on out and see it, you will have a good time.

I have not watched a East Chambers Game so I can not make a statement about thier team. However I have watched some Buna Games and will be rooting for my Cougars . That being said Buna has played some very good teams and contained some amazing running backs and two really good mobile QB'S in HF and Woodville. Thier defensive line is big and stout anchored by the big D end Edwards and they have great line backers and speed in the secondary . BOTTOM LINE WILL BE A GREAT GAME !!!. Both teams have found a way to manage the games and win against every team they have played . You can't compare who beat who because different teams match up different.

Edwards has been playing nose guard

Come on out. Just drink a lot of coffee in the morning. You will have something to talk about at the deer camp while drinking that coffee. LOL HJ just 30 min away. I'll buy you a cup of coffee. LOL You can't beat that.

Dang it I lost my i-phone so someone else will have to update. Justsaying usually post updates but I don't think he is going to miss his son play by taking time to post a lot. Come on out and see it, you will have a good time.

I don't do play by play.  i will try to post score updates but i prefer to enjoy the game as much as i can.

Doesn't matter the year or the players, EC is always tough. Solid Program that is well coached, plays hard, and always seem to be better than what most people expect them to be and are given credit for. Even when they aren't suppose to be good , they prove people wrong. (Newton) Everyone in Buna knows this will be a battle (except imagination maybe :D ) and I can assure you players and coaches are prepared for that. Limit turnovers and penalties, and Buna wins this one. If not, could be different story.

These Cougars are hungry and are a force to be wreckoned with. They are Big, Physical, play hard, and have some speed to go along with it. EC hasnt seen a team this tough, and arent ready for what's about to hit em!!!  Just ask them Wildkats and their Black Swan, I mean swarm ! ;)

Cougs Bring it to em 40-28!

LETS GO BIG BLUE 8-0!!!!!!!