Ec - buna

wackpack

This is not cocky??

He walks in this thread with his 6 post and in a Clint Eastwood voice say's "You boys gonna pull them guns or whistle Dixie" turns and spits in the dogs eye.  Smoke coming out of both barrells again say's " Boy there is a new sheriff in town." LOL He has a lot of passion. Go get them ecbucs1994. Give them heck. LOL 

Hey can we just work out a tie in this one??? Got my boys in both places and just can't side up! After Buna played a great game against K-ville...well kinda worried for EC, but EC does not get intimidated very easily and does not put much stock into the highlight reel or newspaper clippings. If a certain player for EC is healthy, he will give the Buna defensive secondary fits!

Hey can we just work out a tie in this one??? Got my boys in both places and just can't side up! After Buna played a great game against K-ville...well kinda worried for EC, but EC does not get intimidated very easily and does not put much stock into the highlight reel or newspaper clippings. If a certain player for EC is healthy, he will give the Buna defensive secondary fits!

I'm hoping all of them are healthy if you know what I mean. We will see Friday.

Buna loves the underdog role from what I have seen most everyone is pretty sure EC will beat Buna, was the same way last week with KVille it fueled the fire last week and is doing the same this week. Not knocking EC by any means always been a  very strong ball club always brings a solid team to the field hard working kids and good coaching. Will be a great ball game no doubt just get to sit back now and watch everyone fan the flames, while Buna gets hungrier and hungrier these Cougars are caged right now. But come Friday night they are going to open the gate down there in Winnie and these underdog Cougars are going to show up and go to work. Anyone that there team is on a bye week ought to come on out and watch a dandy, but don't be surprised when these underdogs come out on top!!!! Lets GO BIG BLUE KEEP ROLLING!!!

Buna loves the underdog role from what I have seen most everyone is pretty sure EC will beat Buna, was the same way last week with KVille it fueled the fire last week and is doing the same this week. Not knocking EC by any means always been a very strong ball club always brings a solid team to the field hard working kids and good coaching. Will be a great ball game no doubt just get to sit back now and watch everyone fan the flames, while Buna gets hungrier and hungrier these Cougars are caged right now. But come Friday night they are going to open the gate down there in Winnie and these underdog Cougars are going to show up and go to work. Anyone that there team is on a bye week ought to come on out and watch a dandy, but don't be surprised when these underdogs come out on top!!!! Lets GO BIG BLUE KEEP ROLLING!!!

what have you been reading on here??