Ec - buna

wackpack

I have only seen one of these teams play (Buna) and they are a good team no doubt. But they are very beatable. The Kirbyville game was one of those that could have gone either way and started off with Kirbyville dominating. Buna adjusted though͵ and when time ran out after a see-saw second half͵ Buna had 7 more pts. EC will do well to pay attention to the pass AND run and they can win this. Don't make the same mistake Kirbyville did and focus only on the run. I say EC will take Buna by a td.

I have only seen one of these teams play (Buna) and they are a good team no doubt. But they are very beatable. The Kirbyville game was one of those that could have gone either way and started off with Kirbyvilledominating. Buna adjusted though͵ and when time ran out after a see-saw second half͵ Buna had 7 more pts. EC will do well to pay attention to the pass AND run and they can win this. Don't make the same mistake Kirbyville did and focus only on the run. I say EC will take Buna by a td.

Wildcatbacker I knew you'd be pulling for EC, that's the only way Kirbyville get's back in the hunt for a district title. Buna and EC control their on destiny, win out and it's yours, Kirbyville is gonna need some help from their old friend EC :)

You guys are HILARIOUS...Trust me EC just ain't got the Team to Beat Buna in a game like this...Need I remind you all this is not the 2007-2008 teams in which Both squads were undefeated and EC came out on top with a Late Pick By Tramain Thomas to seal the Deal...This Cougar Team is The Best I've seen by far since I've been Alive and living in Buna...Trust Me Again this week Boyz...Buna Wins 35 17

You guys are HILARIOUS...Trust me EC just ain't got the Team to Beat Buna in a game like this...Need I remind you all this is not the 2007-2008 teams in which Both squads were undefeated and EC came out on top with a Late Pick By Tramain Thomas to seal the Deal...This Cougar Team is The Best I've seen by far since I've been Alive and living in Buna...Trust Me Again this week Boyz...Buna Wins 35 17

have you seen Ec play ?

Remember the last time Buna made it past the 1st round oof the playoffs? That's right, 1986. Buna might be making history this year. I don't even know the last time they made it past the 2nd round.

If they finish first, they'll play either Elkhart or Palestine Westwood. I think their chances are pretty good in the first round.

Two classy programs. I've yet to see either team play, only heard a few things from one of the coaches out in EC. The Bucs will be ready for the Cougs just like the Cougs were ready for the cats. Plus, you add the long bus drive with the home-field advantage factor, and I think it's a pretty evenly matched game.