Ec - buna

wackpack

Buna is a class act. They were down 14 points and never gave up. The days where Buna doesn't throw the ball very well is over. Several TD's off of pass. They threw the ball very well and very good play calling. The cats were so focus on the run and buna would bust them with the back side pass or down the field. Buna just pounded it up the middle and wore out the cats. Very physical game on both sides of the ball. I saw cats running back feet off the ground several times going backwards. EC will have to bring their A game to win this district but I think they can do it.

Should be a good one. EC has the advantage of playing at home, Buna has the advantage of having been tested a few times this year in tough games, plus the confidence gained this week. That being said, they face the challenge of getting back up for another good opponent after what was a hard-fought and draining game against Kirbyville. I was thinking Buna by a lot, but considering all factors, I'll take Buna by 7.

There's 3 teams ive picked every week in pickem. Pa, WOS, and Buna. Buna hasn't let me down and I dont see it happening this week. Buna 42-33.

you see only thing I see wrong with your predictions is that ec will always have a football score because they always have an elite kicker, don't know where they find em but they always got one. But I got buna winning around the same

Last time buna went to east chambers it was 47-13 ec I don't think buna let's that happen again. Buna 42 ec 31

I don't think it will be like last time by no means. Buna will be the toughest opponent EC has seen this year. We will see if EC can play with the rest of the rank teams. May God Bless both teams with no injuries and we are going to thank God if we win and thank God if we lose. May the best team win.

Man I don't who to go with, either my neighbors to the east or the Cougars, but what i saw when Buna played Anahuac, Buna is big and tough on Defense, run and throw the ball good on offense. EC, well i know they always play good, are well coach and will not give up. I believe this game will come down to special teams. I am going to go with Buna 14-13.